Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

the last episode is gonna be rushed

As every last epi normally is 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I never thought of Shireen as the quintessential badnaseeb/ masloom heroine. Which is quite surprising as I normally hate watching shows like that. but one of the reasons I started watching SEMM was because of the character of Shireen. she seemed to defy the odds by accepting her reality...
Usually (in my opinion) The bechari heroine has options...of course class and education is important in those options...Pakeeza was a reknowned painter, had the support of so many, including her daughter and family members but she stuck around cuz she thought things would get better.

Tum Kon Piya, Aiza's character dealt with angry mother-in-law and cheating husband and in the end, she dies? all alone. I mean Ramish loved her but that was it...in my opinion she had options she refused to take. She was educated , could have found a job, etc. But she thought her husband would come back/ she thought things will get better.

Shireen on the other hand, knows this is the best things are going to get, especially after she got married.

Her Masloomiyat comes from the time/ era they are living it. This is a show that takes place in the 70s/80s... Imagine living in a village where those are the only people who know and if anything unexpected happens or a girl steps out of line, she is killed.

Where people have never seen a " kaala musalman ( a dark skinned muslim)"

Shireen compromising is actually her trying to work the system in her favour. At the same time, she has dreams/hopes apart from hoping everything will work out. She adapts to the problems she faces.

For one, Shireen sacrifices herself for her friend...she chooses to.
Two, She believes she is to marry Aurang, and tells him so, by showing him, her mehendi...she didn't say mum.
Three, she wanted to make her marriage work, she gave the feather to Palwasha but given the chance by Daaji, she wanted to marry Aurang. not stay a widow forever.

Although Yes...Shireen is a masloom heroine, not really, because she's doesn't have any other options...

and yeah... in the episodes since the Safi shooting, the show seems to have lost its focus and now the last episode will seem very rushed.

_just my options, feel free to disagree
ryotsu thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I never thought of Shireen as the quintessential badnaseeb/ masloom heroine. Which is quite surprising as I normally hate watching shows like that. but one of the reasons I started watching SEMM was because of the character of Shireen. she seemed to defy the odds by accepting her reality...

Usually (in my opinion) The bechari heroine has options...of course class and education is important in those options...Pakeeza was a reknowned painter, had the support of so many, including her daughter and family members but she stuck around cuz she thought things would get better.

Tum Kon Piya, Aiza's character dealt with angry mother-in-law and cheating husband and in the end, she dies? all alone. I mean Ramish loved her but that was it...in my opinion she had options she refused to take. She was educated , could have found a job, etc. But she thought her husband would come back/ she thought things will get better.

Shireen on the other hand, knows this is the best things are going to get, especially after she got married.

Her Masloomiyat comes from the time/ era they are living it. This is a show that takes place in the 70s/80s... Imagine living in a village where those are the only people who know and if anything unexpected happens or a girl steps out of line, she is killed.

Where people have never seen a " kaala musalman ( a dark skinned muslim)"

Shireen compromising is actually her trying to work the system in her favour. At the same time, she has dreams/hopes apart from hoping everything will work out. She adapts to the problems she faces.

For one, Shireen sacrifices herself for her friend...she chooses to.
Two, She believes she is to marry Aurang, and tells him so, by showing him, her mehendi...she didn't say mum.
Three, she wanted to make her marriage work, she gave the feather to Palwasha but given the chance by Daaji, she wanted to marry Aurang. not stay a widow forever.

Although Yes...Shireen is a masloom heroine, not really, because she's doesn't have any other options...

and yeah... in the episodes since the Safi shooting, the show seems to have lost its focus and now the last episode will seem very rushed.

_just my options, feel free to disagree

Its actually placed in 2000s, not in 70s/80s.

will shireen and torah live happily ever after? 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ryotsu, Oops. thanks for the correction then...but my argument still stands tho 😆
@Hina, Define happily ever after...😆...I don't think so. I mean Torah still has to be punished...maybe his punishment is that Aurang breaks up with Palwasha or Palwasha dies and Shireen Aurang get married(?)

umeed par duniya kayam hai😎
I meant will they be endgame 😆
i dont want shireen to go to aurang even if he begs her...he is a parha likha jaahil :@
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Torah needs to be brought to justice. They shouldnt let me him go free for killing 2 and creating the havoc in Shrieen's life.
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
baat palwasha k nahi hakeekat me agr yeh condition hoti to wife asia hi karti its reality..
and as a bro i like Torah's character..