Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Durkhane is the writer's laadli beti it seems. πŸ˜†

Well. loved today's episode. I got emotional many times. My love for Shameem and Shireen is increesing by each passing episode. But what's wrong with Gullistan? his children are doing what they want , and he just sits there like a wall.🀒 I am waiting for Torah's revenge, and Shireen's.
Aurang and Palwasha ..I don't even want to see them again.
Bano will pay hard for making me cry for Shireen.
In last scene Torah's proposal won my heart. it reminded me of the beauty and the beast.😳

So agree with you both, amazing episode today, wonder how they do it every time, This is one of the best drama that I have seen after ages, just incredible story telling.

It was heart breaking to see Shiri's plight today but finally I am glad dukhane told the whole truth, although its too late, I guess, Shiri's life is already destroyed.πŸ˜• Torah's proposal looked very real to me, I really hope he is not playing any game.Although I do not want Shiri to marry Torah, may be some new entry for her, she truly deserves a nice guy.

Aurang and Palwasha,🀒 I have nothing good to say about these two, how selfish these two are, I never liked Palwasha for some reason from the beginning. I always thought she is a selfish woman, and yes she showed that today, how none of them helped Shiri, unbelievable.😑 I really do not want to see these two again. Also I did not get the whole smiling scene in the car?🀒 I mean what was that? why were they smiling after the whole mess? I guess it was editor's fault? I really hope so..

All in all I can say that Durkhane is one lucky gal, she actually made mistakes but Shiri paid for it, and here Durkhane, even after admitting her gunah, is going to have a great life with her loving hubby.. I am happy for her.. but I really hope Writers do some justice to Shiri too.. I will be totally heartbroken if they do not make her happy.. She totally deserves a happy life..

Another impressive scene was between Shameem and Shiri, Sania S is an amazing actress, the way she illustrated her anger and later guilt was so incredible. Also actress playing Banoo is doing an incredible job. she is such a heartless woman. Gulistan looked so helpless today, one could see how he has given up on his family, I kind of missed the old Gulistan today.

Precap was interesting, not sure what to expect. It looks like Torah is going to do something. It is incredible even after 27 episodes we can not guess the next episode, this drama deserves all the awards, best direction, Story, background score,acting everything. Great team workπŸ‘ I can not wait for the next episode.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omggg I am crying. What an episode !
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looking from Shireen's POV, she's only seen and known a "good Torah" so I can see her changing her mind and agreeing to marry him...
that's probably why they should flashbacks of Shireen-Torah today.. and then when everyone was inside whole Bano hit shireen with the stick repeatedly, even Palwasha stopped Aurang from going to stop her--i was so shocked. I had thought atleast Palwasha would understand, the same thing happened to her mother--alas, it was Torah who finally interfered...

the promo for the next episode looks alarming... esp the scene where Torah holds a gun up to Daji's head...could be a dream sequence.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cried watching today's episode.
Now let's get down to few basic things.
1. Aurang and palwasha are just hopeless and disgusting. One for merrying her and second for not helping shireen when bano was beating her. I wash my hands off of aurang to be a good guy. Hopeless and stupid. Aurang is already a puppet of his dear wife.
2. We are forgetting that after all it was Torah who got Sharin in this situation that she is in today. He is a killer of shirin 's husband and brother. There is no way in hell she should marry Torah even if he is last man on earth alive.
3. Love love love bhabhi's end. She deserves every bit that came her way. Women are women's worst enemy and she really was out to get shirin and her friend for no reason.
4. I need bano to suffer just like bhabhi or maybe little more. She deserves it all and some more. If she was nice to Torah may have been that could have taken bitterness out of him and all if the revenge may not have happened. Bano and her ill treatment of her husband has little to do with torah's bitterness.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I cried watching today's episode.

Now let's get down to few basic things.
1. Aurang and palwasha are just hopeless and disgusting. One for merrying her and second for not helping shireen when bano was beating her. I wash my hands off of aurang to be a good guy. Hopeless and stupid. Aurang is already a puppet of his dear wife.
2. We are forgetting that after all it was Torah who got Sharin in this situation that she is in today. He is a killer of shirin 's husband and brother. There is no way in hell she should marry Torah even if he is last man on earth alive.
3. Love love love bhabhi's end. She deserves every bit that came her way. Women are women's worst enemy and she really was out to get shirin and her friend for no reason.
4. I need bano to suffer just like bhabhi or maybe little more. She deserves it all and some more. If she was nice to Torah may have been that could have taken bitterness out of him and all if the revenge may not have happened. Bano and her ill treatment of her husband has little to do with torah's bitterness.

Agree with you about Torah. He might has a very sad back but his revenges were out of the line.
He is the one who initiated all killings.
I don't want he gets to marry Shirin.

I hate Palwaisha and Aurong, both are good for nothing.
I'm sad to say that Mikaal shouldn't do that selfish role. He is my sweetheart.

Shamim and Shirin were just awesome together.

I'm so looking forward for the next episode.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god cant wait to see if shireen accepts torahs proposal i think she will.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Simz786

Oh god cant wait to see if shireen accepts torahs proposal i think she will.

of course she'll marry him with or without her will. I just can't wait to watch how did Torah point his gun against Gullistan!😲
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Finally dukhane speaked up and shireen par kala dhaag dhul gaya
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aurang is equally a jerk as Palwasha and everyone else. If Palwasha stopped him from stopping Bano who was beating Shireen brutally .. he would have used his own sense and stopped her. Like what the actual hell ? He claims to be the most educated one and always stands against his family's rules.. but he NEVER does anything to stop it.. he has NEVER done anything good.. Badtameez Insaan ! I am so angry at him balke sab se ziada gussa usi pe aaraha hai 😑. At this point, I actually want Shireen to marry Torah and slap all of them with this ! DASH LOG !
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aurang hai to gulistan khan ka hi khoon na..
what can u expect..
he is educated ghawaar

really hated the way palwasha stopped him..
Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago