Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I have started to dislike them now including Torah. Torah needs to get some sazaa as well since he did a murder.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aurang never gave the vibe the he really really liked Palwasha..'
maybe just me ?
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

My heart really went out to Shireen - she been through so much and Anurag didn't deserve her even though I actually want them to be paired up/get married which we all know now it's won't be happening.

But boy am glad to see Shireen developing a backbone to stand up for herself! So proud of her! Go Shireen- you tell them! πŸ˜† Don't know what going to happen but want Shireen to eventually get her happy ending.

Am I only one who didn't like Anurag and Palwasha pairing? πŸ€”

No me too, πŸ˜•I really do not like them, somehow they do not have much chemistry, Also Palwasha gives me this creepy feeling, she does not look innocent to me.

Today I had tears in my eyes for Shiree, It was so heart breaking to see her breakdown, I always wanted her with Aurang but I am glad finally she came to know the truth. Somehow I do not get Aurang, yes he likes palwasha but before it felt like he also likes Shiree, may be I am wrong but somehow I thought he had feelings for her too in the beginning. Anyway it looks like it was always one side love for Shiree, can not imagine you fall in love with a guy and wait for him forever and then suddenly all your dreams are crashed in a second. Not sure what's written for Shiree, All I want is happiness for her, I really wish she gets married with a nice guy and start a new life. I will hate if she gets married to Torah.. I really hope writers do some justice to her. She deserves a nice guy, and surely someone better than Aurang.

Precap was amazing, finally Shiree is sick of playing good gal, πŸ‘glad to see her feisty side, It feels like now she has nothing to look forward to so she is not going to sit back and take shit from anyone and specially not from Bano.. I will be really happy if she tells the truth to everyone and leave these selfish people and start a new life in the city.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

maybe just me ?

So true, I always used to think that he was flirting with her, somehow in the beginning also he behaved like he likes Shiree too, the way he used to look at her. I never got a feeling that he is madly in love with Palwasha..
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Awesome episode.
Powerful performances by all exept Pawesha.🀒

Shireen heartbreak .😭

Bano and Shireen's bhabi.😑

My favorite scene was when Gullistan scolded Torah , badmouthing his mom and sister. even questioning his mardaani and ghairat and ability of handling his wife and sister. Torah had to bear all this..and I was laughing thinking how Gullistan keeps underestimating Torah. Now I am rooting for Torah..want him to avenge Gullistan.

I know it is Aurang's feelings..he loves Palwesha, so Shireen has to accept this , but I don't know why I hated him!:~
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I just loved Shireen in precap πŸ˜› bano ka hath to gaya πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

maybe just me ?

why was he always flirting with her
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Dude, Fari got such a fair end. I was like WOW at the writing of the show. I thought Saif ur Rehman's death was a punishment for her deeds but she continued doing what she did before.. she even talked bad about Saf ur Rehman.. and they showed in a fair way what she got in the end.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Saif ur Rehman ki biwi 😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Good @Ash. Now Bano will get her punishment.. when Torah marries Shireen.πŸ˜‰