Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

her husband is dead so it might be possible

id rather marry Torah😛

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Bus kardo dream sequences dekhnaaa 😡

hainaaa :( *heartbroken* now I'm damn sure that this ship ain't sailing. palwasha and aurang are adorbs lekin I want aurang for shireeen :( banooo, do something woman!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I actually like both Aurang-Shireen and Aurang-Palwasha. Both couples have different story and chemistry. I am looking forward to see who will end up with who.

Today's episode was again so good. Not even a single dull moment. This is one show along with Kuch Na Kaho that I never fastforward.

Durkhanay was strong enough to confess to his brother, I am so glad he took a wise decision. Such a contrast between two kind of men.

Aurang is not even aware of Daaji thinking of his and Shireen's rishta. He should have talked to him about it. I think Shireen must be feeling that Aurang agreed to the marriage since she overheard only some part of the conversation.

Nice to see Durkhanay and her bro coming to the Haveli and Daaji treating them well..

Bano was on fire today.. It was so hurtful to see her throwing halwa that Palwasha made. Bechari was crying. In this show they have shown all girls so so naazuk and masoom.. unmarried girls I mean.. others like Bano, Fari are so tez lmao !

Torah nearly slipped due to that halwa on floor.. I liked that scene 😆. And Bano telling Torah that ' Halwa giraya hai, koi bomb nahi giraya ' 🤣

Waiting for the next episode.
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Hina-

hainaaa :( *heartbroken* now I'm damn sure that this ship ain't sailing. palwasha and aurang are adorbs lekin I want aurang for shireeen :( banooo, do something woman!

Love your invocation to bano for support to get Aurangzeb with Shereen
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lmaao ! Sorf dream sequences hi toh hain jin mein kuch acha hota hai yahan 😆
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hina-

Is ship ke halaat itne bigar gaye hain that we need bano to do something🥺
friends_rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Lmaao ! Sorf dream sequences hi toh hain jin mein kuch acha hota hai yahan 😆

Sach bhi toh hone chachye naa😆
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Review of episode 23 of Sang-e Mar Mar

http://wp.me/p2JVmm-3E2
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am heart broken 2 "
Why this girl day dream ALOT , thinking of quitting this show cuz I am not seeing shireen with Aurang in future , don't think that bano will do any thing good for Aurang and shireen , unfortunately shireen will end up with Tora according to OST
friends_rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: samirao

I am heart broken 2 "
Why this girl day dream ALOT , thinking of quitting this show cuz I am not seeing shireen with Aurang in future , don't think that bano will do any thing good for Aurang and shireen , unfortunately shireen will end up with Tora according to OST

I feel same :(