Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: friends_rock

I was wondering about the same scenes.
Hope they are dream sequences too πŸ˜†

how I wish, but it can't be one. Jo dream sequence hona chahiye who hota nahi hai aur jo nahu bona chahiye who hota hai. πŸ˜†
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

thats if dhaaji doesnt marry her firstπŸ˜†

eww. Hinnaa, that's not even possible, or is it? tum karlo dhaaji se shaadi πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

saw this post on kubra's instagram

omair rana looking really cute 😳

sangemarmar team ka selfievideo
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If we are theorising on the Shireen and Torah thing...
We know that torah is vengeful and as of now, he was already taken revenge for his mother ( and her legs ) by causing death to 2 of Gullistan's sons. So that part of the chapter is closed, unless doing this has only made him more hungry to hurt the Gullistan family.

We also have to remember that Sherbano is always rude to Torah, in fact she didn't even want to marry him and they dont have the typical husband wife relationship...Sher bano wouldn't let torah touch her because he was "dark". at the time Torah took at insult and lived with it because he was a man on the mission ( ie, to exact revenge from gullistan khan).

Now that the mission is done, Torah could want to take revenge from sherbano. Who always kept herself superior in their relationship because she knew her dad and brothers, especially gohar, would have her back. But she doesn't have that protection anymore. Her father is broken and she only has a single brother left. Now would be the perfect time to teach her a lesson if torah wanted.

Plus they don't have any kids...

The reason Gullistan wanted Shireen to marry Saif was for kids and heirs. If shireen marries Aurang then Palwasha will be heartbroken and I don't think Torah will be okay with that. So he could manipulate Gullistan into having shireen marry him, after all he (torah ) has not gotten kids from ( sherbano) ...which as a girl's father probably will make gullistan khan humiliated. and that wqay he can kill 3 birds with one stone.

1) Aurang and Palwasha will be a pair ( his sister won't be heartbroken)
2) Shireen doesn't know Torah's background so he and she will have a sort of clean slate and maybe kids
3) He'll have the upper hand over Sherbano, especially if he has a kid with shireen, and sherbano won't be reveal the true reason of her not having kids, not that she is a baanj or anything.

thoughts?

Originally posted by: -Hina-

eww. Hinnaa, that's not even possible, or is it? tum karlo dhaaji se shaadi πŸ˜†

her husband is dead so it might be possible

id rather marry TorahπŸ˜›
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i like palwasha and Aurang.. <3 who is with me,.. ?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aurang and Palwasha do have chemistry no doubts on that. They both can't stop smiling seeing each other which is cute πŸ˜†.
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi friends

jut started sange mar mar , and now i am addicted to it , I SHIP AURANG AND SHIREEN
when both of them r in same frame , any one can see sizzling chemistry πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by samirao - 7 years ago
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Aurang and Palwasha do have chemistry no doubts on that. They both can't stop smiling seeing each other which is cute πŸ˜†.

yes thats cutee// 😳 lets hope for the best.. πŸ₯±
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bus kardo dream sequences dekhnaaa 😑