Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The way Bano calls Pulwasha bangaalan makes me laugh πŸ˜†. So badtameez she is. Daa ji uski aqal sahi thikaane lagata hai.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -shabz-

No no, here she literally means fair skinπŸ˜†...bano is kinda racist...she calls Torah and pulwasha Bengali...Gulistan never accepted his sis in law who was from bangladesh, which rubbed off on Bano.

Pakistan has all shades, but fair skinned are preferred, still under the influence of British rule. What i find sad is some people actually consider themselves superior because of their skin color, like they had anything to do with it.

Even in Arab countries..fair skin is prefered. πŸ˜ƒ there are lot of songs about loving brown girls..but in reality and in old poems, the fair skinned girls are most prefered. It is different for men. coz a man doesn't have to be fair. πŸ˜ƒ but yes. black men also get mocked.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here in western countries, people prefer dark skin while having fair skin. Log kisi haal mein khush nahi 🀣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally durkhane ko guilt huaπŸ˜†, its about time, 3 log mar gaye iskay hormones ki wajah say.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Finally durkhane ko guilt huaπŸ˜†, its about time, 3 log mar gaye iskay hormones ki wajah say.

4 ..Gullalai though died in accident, but the writer got her killed , coz he didn't know what to do with her after Safiullah's death.πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: awida

4 ..Gullalai though died in accident, but the writer got her killed , coz he didn't know what to do with her after Safiullah's death.πŸ˜†

+1

Gullalai had one of the most CONVENIENT deaths I've ever seen. Gadi se utri, dusri gaadi usse uda ke legayi 🀣
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

+1

Gullalai had one of the most CONVENIENT deaths I've ever seen. Gadi se utri, dusri gaadi usse uda ke legayi 🀣

🀣 . The lesson we learn from it is to look left and right before crossing the street.πŸ˜ƒ
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
who is he pointing gun towards durkhane ? aurang or her brother ?πŸ˜•
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think its her own brother

Originally posted by: nep3

who is he pointing gun towards durkhane ? aurang or her brother ?πŸ˜•

stupid durkhane what is the point of confessing now? marr jaa kahin jaa ke :@