Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It was another heart breaking episode.poor Shireen, she lost everything. Loved the way Gulistan Khan consoled her, I think the best scene was between him and Shameem, powerful & intense, really brought tears in my eyes.Sania and Norman has nailed their characters. 😕 Actor who plays Torah khan is just incredible, never seen him before, he is just amazing illustrating pain anger cunning Torah..One can feel his pain and suffering. 😕 It was sad to see everyone broken..
The script of this drama is absolutely incredible & also the direction, love the dialogues. I am totally speechless. I really hope they have good ending.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Felt very sad after watching this episode. cried for Shireen, and for Shamim . What gr8 performances by all. also I love how the story is moving. how each character is thinking. Gullistan for the first time took care of Shamim. Also he talked softly to Aurang. I want the father and son to team up against Torah now. Torah looks satisfied and wants to get his sister married to Aurang. I think his punishement will be seeing his wish not coming true..and his sister getting a heartbreak. He broke Shireen's heart and family. now he has to suffer.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
every other person is dying in this show
but i love the concept n esp noman ijaz and sania saeed's acting
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

every other person is dying in this show

but i love the concept n esp noman ijaz and sania saeed's acting

I think in the end only aurang will survive.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
koi bhi nahin t for sure tora mare ga
I have a feeling it will be a tragic ending...maybe shireen or aurang will sacrifice their life for theother
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

no plz..no more sacrifises. This time real culprits have to die..Torah and Gullistan. Also Balwesha has to die ..without a reason..like Gullalai.😆
If torah really wants to take revenge the first person he should get rid of is Bano
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

If torah really wants to take revenge the first person he should get rid of is Bano

Totally agree.😃😃 But I think she is the love of his life.😕
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys u need to watch this video of all three boys

😆

SafiullahAurangGauhar