Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Bano making a fuss when the body was being taken away was her realizing that she brother is truly gone. I'm not saying that Bano slapping Shireen had nothing to do with her personal hatred for the girl, that feeling is there. But had that been the major reason toh Bano would've said something like ek toh ye sab tumhari wajah se hua aur tum hi ro rahi ho. Himmat kaise hui tumhari! Cuz this time Bano has all the right to say such stuff. But her priority was to shut Shireen up and once that happened, Bano walked away. So the way I see it it wasn't just spite which made Bano raise her hand.
807116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Gulistan didn't kill Torah's mom, he broke her legs.
She died much later.

I somehow presumed, Gulistan killed her. Hence Torah is the way he is. (He danced like his mother, when Gulistan's son died). I feel the revenge is because of what his mother suffered, more than the insults he got from the family.

Also, did Bano ever have feelings towards SaifurRehman? He had come asking her hands. But Gulistan tied her to Torah, whom she has not accepted till now. If so, she is in a similar place like Shireen. But something, she cannot express it openly. (Hence bitter about everyone, who finds happiness in their love).
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Such a depressing episode..
I hope Gulitstaan finds the truth about Torah .
I can understand Torah's pain but how far he can go with this revenge 😲

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That ' bulbul ka baacha ' knows some secret too along with Torah. He had that thing on his face when the killing was happening. Or maybe they have something in the initial episodes which I haven't watched.
Bano is so annoying. Dash aurat hai. Phaddebaaz anty ki rooh hai iss me 😡.

Noman n Sania are amazing actors. They both look so SO real and I admire them as a couple in this show.

Saif ur Rehman got killed :( I am sad for the actor actually more than the character 😆.

This Torah guy is gonna kill everyone I guess.. veeran kar dega sab.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg what a deadly episode !!!
Torah is the main character (evil) of the show and so far all the incidents, accidents happened is due to Torah's revenge...

I hope by next week his parda faash ho jai...

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aurang will get married to Shirin yeh tou tai hai but how is the question. I think Gulistan Khan will make Aurang marry Shirin because she has no one to go back to now or maybe Torah will start pursuing Shirin and then Gulistan Khan will make Aurang marry Shirin and also maybe Aurang will come to know about Torah and what he did and leave Palwasha.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh and if Torah wants to save his a*se then one thing Torah needs to do is to kill Bulbul.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

true i think aurang will find the truth
there are so many loop hole in the told story by them.. hope they make aurang think about it

1. if safiullah saifurrehaman car was parked on d road why would the go into the jungle and kill each other
they could just kill each other infront of their cars..

2, saif urrehman were on his way to read namaaz - right he had no gun..

hope his wife says it when she comes to her senses,,

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Aurang will get married to Shirin yeh tou tai hai but how is the question. I think Gulistan Khan will make Aurang marry Shirin because she has no one to go back to now or maybe Torah will start pursuing Shirin and then Gulistan Khan will make Aurang marry Shirin and also maybe Aurang will come to know about Torah and what he did and leave Palwasha.

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Once Gulistan catches bulbul he will definitely sing killing song ...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah

then he will say bulbul ka bacha khatha hai chaplii