Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
He is in a killing spree for broken legs?😲
I think this revenge isn't justified. many innocent lives effected by it. but who am I to complain? I didn't watch the show from the beginning.😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
' Bulbul ka baaacha khaata tha khichdiii peeta thaa paaani bulbul ka baaacha '

🤣🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

You know I am an Arabian woman. So I'll tell you about a story which is similar to what happened in today's episode of SEMM.

There was a war in the history of Arabs before Islam. It is named War Of Albasoos. this war continued for 40 years. It started with a brother killing his sister's hubby because of a camle.😲 after 20 yrs that man was killed by his nephew , the son of the murdered man. but war continued coz every body lost a relative so he seek revenge, till the death of Zeer Salim who was the murdered man's brother. It was a true story. and many shows were inspired by it.

I have heard this story too but don't remember where.. but yeah it is quite sad. It is the kack of knowledge that's it.. it is called raayi ka pahaar banana.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bano slapped Shireen to shut her up because Gulistan had already told them to not create a scene with their crying. All of the ladies were mostly quiet, but when Shireen started mourning her husband and brother..that's when Bano slapped her. It was like saying, "Sirf tumhara nuqsaan nahin hua..hum sab ka hua hai. Hum chup hain toh tum kyun ro rahi ho?" I don't care much for Bano but I can totally justify that slap xD

Also Torah isn't just taking revenge for his mother's broken legs. Gulistan broke Torah's mothers legs which led to her being bed ridden and ultimately made her so sick she died. Then all his life he was ill treated by Gulistan and his family solely because of the color of his skin and his mother's background. Torah was never a part of Gulistan's family despite being a super close relative (nephew as well as son in law) His "revenge" started after his marriage. That flashback of their wedding night..Torah was actually happy to start a life with Bano but she rejected and insulted him. Even Bano's mother who is the kindest of the lot can't see beyond Torah's dark skin. To that family, Torah is nothing more than a paltu kutta. They feed him, consider a part of their family, is expected to do their bidding but at the end of the day he isn't worth respecting. It's their behavior which has turned Torah against them, not what Gulistan did to his mother. If Torah had gotten familial love and respect from Gulistan's family, he might've forgotten about his mother and would've turned into just like Gulistan's sons who can kill and die for honor. But instead Torah used their fixation with honor against them and ended up killing two brothers. Honestly, Gulistan Khan's family brought it upon themselves.
Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago
Bano kab se kisi ke baat maanne lag gaye?
She has always hated Shireen aur usne mauke pe chauka maara
sourmisery thumbnail
Cuz Bano is just like her dead brothers. She has that Pakhtun guroor and fixation with gairat filled in her. It wasn't a matter of mourning but of pride.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

' Bulbul ka baaacha khaata tha khichdiii peeta thaa paaani bulbul ka baaacha '

🤣🤣

I've been singing this song randomly at my family since last week 🤣

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Cuz Bano is just like her dead brothers. She has that Pakhtun guroor and fixation with gairat filled in her. It wasn't a matter of mourning but of pride.

Wohi na...she had no sadness in her eyes at all...how can a sister be so heartless🤢🤢
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

It was more like, how dare you mourn your brother when 2 of mine are gone, I dont think it had anything to do with listening to Gulistan.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think that slap had anything to do with honour or what Gulistan Khan said but everything to do with Bano's hatred for Shirin because when SafiUllah's dead body was being taken away it was Bano who made a fuss then so yeah that slap was pure malice on Bano's part. Bano Gulistan Khan ki baat maan hi na lai kahin especially when he is not there to watch her.