Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
saifurehman safiullah gulalai ssab maar gaye
Edited by Salyanka - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It was a super episode, full of twists. I feel sad. 😭 That look in Saifurrehman's face was very peaceful. I wonder how could Safiullah killed him! Then came the twist when Torah killed Safiullah. I felt satisfied.😊
Gullalai's death was an accident. Poor Aurang and Shireen. Also Safiullah's mom. they made me feel the pain. Noman Ijaz's acting was superb.
ISano thumbnail
Safiullah shoots saifurrehman and while he is laughing tora kills safiullah

And someone srvies over gullai
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

You know I am an Arabian woman. So I'll tell you about a story which is similar to what happened in today's episode of SEMM.

There was a war in the history of Arabs before Islam. It is named War Of Albasoos. this war continued for 40 years. It started with a brother killing his sister's hubby because of a camle.😲 after 20 yrs that man was killed by his nephew , the son of the murdered man. but war continued coz every body lost a relative so he seek revenge, till the death of Zeer Salim who was the murdered man's brother. It was a true story. and many shows were inspired by it.
such a depressing epi :(
ISano thumbnail
agree .. almost all died..

gulistan khans kids have been paying for his deeds..
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was totally heartbreaking episode, Hats off to all amazing actors, specially Norman E. I have no words, almost all are doing an incredible job.. It was so depressing. Actor who is playing Torah khan has done a wonderful job, such a cunning guy..Everyone should hate Torah but you do not feel that hate, one can see his reasons.. πŸ˜•Great story, writers have done an amazing job, Gulistan Khan's kids pay for his deeds..πŸ˜• I do not know what else to expect, I really hope Shiri gets married with Aurang. Although I will truly feel sad for Palwasha..I just can not imagine the life that these women have.. If this is really true story then we all are so blessed. Gosh I can not imagine living in such conditions. Great drama, Kudos to the entire team.. One of the best series. It touches your soul. I am totally speechless..
Edited by fanraya - 7 years ago
gulalai muft mein maari gayi yaar what was the need for that?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bano the witch slaps sheeren while she is mourning her brothers death...evil person.