Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Salyanka

im not so fond of safiullah the way he was claiming tht gulalai was the one who couldnt conceive.. i was like ullu ka phatah..

It is very real that men refuse even to think that they couldn't ... πŸ˜ƒ I know some.
Safiullah's love to Gullalai touched my heart though.😳
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Finally saif ur rehman will die

I wish safiullah gets killed in the episode after that

I too wish to see Safiullah killed, but not in the same episode. I want to see him suffer. I wonder why Gulistan hits Aurang and not Safiullah!😑
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kounsa love mujhe to najin dikha

Originally posted by: awida

It is very real that men refuse even to think that they couldn't ...πŸ˜ƒI know some.
Safiullah's love to Gullalai touched my heart though.😳

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Salyanka

Kounsa love mujhe to najin dikha

Not in this episode. I mean in previous episodes Safiullah showed his love for Gullalai in such romantic ways..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gulistan hates Aurangzeb because Aurangzeb stood up to his dad when he was beating up mommy. He physically hit his dad and said he will do worst if he hits his mom again. This was shown early days when all were young but this was the start of rift between father /son. Then Aurang went to city and is way more open minded and moderate thinker instead of these hot headed men.
I actually like the character of Shafu Rahman. Poor guy is being played by wife and by bulbul/ Torah. Sad end for him.

darn auto correct kicks in when I writ aurag😑
Edited by cimba - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

Gulistan hates Aurangzeb because Aurangzeb stood up to his dad when he was beating up mommy. He physically hit his dad and said he will do worst if he hits his mom again. This was shown early days when all were young but this was the start of rift between father /son. Then Aurang went to city and is way more open minded and moderate thinker instead of these hot headed men.

Thank you for clearing those matters to me. I wasn't able to understand why Gulistan hates Aurang , coz I watched the show only since few weeks.😳

I actually like the character of Shafu Rahman. Poor guy is being played by wife and by bulbul/ Torah. Sad end for him.

Saifurrehman killed Guhar, na? So it is karma.😊
I think Torah is gonna destroy the whole family and aurang will take his mum and Shireen to the city I hope
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly love watching this show. Especially such legend actors such as Noman Ijaz. I should really watch more of his dramas to see other roles he's played. Fine actor.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Honestly love watching this show. Especially such legend actors such as Noman Ijaz. I should really watch more of his dramas to see other roles he's played. Fine actor.

if you really wanna hate him, watch Rehaai and Ullu baraye farokht nahi...you will despise him by the time it endsπŸ˜†, thats how great he is in them.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

if you really wanna hate him, watch Rehaai and Ullu baraye farokht nahi...you will despise him by the time it endsπŸ˜†, thats how great he is in them.

I hated him so much in Rehaai..