Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

It feels like forever I watched anything on TV, let alone the dramas...I don't know where else to ask, but can anybody please update me with the latest and best in the Pakistani Drama? I see that I have a lot to catch up with...:-O

Believe me Dillagi is very beautiful . it is completed ..if you like M&B novels you'll love it.πŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I just love the mother. I feel bad for Shireen. when Safiullah pushed her I wanted to kick him.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Y'all.. πŸ€—β€οΈ I'm back on here for like 10 mins after monthsss πŸ˜† but I just wanted to say that this is my favorite drama in a really long time. Like it's the first drama in a long time that makes me excited for Thursday's, and that really surprised me at first because I didn't like Mikaal a couple years ago and hadn't seen any of his dramas fully and I also felt Noman was overrated in 2012-14 when he won all those awards other people may have deserved. But this drama makes me so so so happy. I feel like its well thought out and every character is so different and everyone has an aspect that's relatable. It's probably because its set in KPK and makes me feel closer to home, and the chemistry is quite good in my opinion, and I like her accent in the setting.. but whatever it is, I'm just really enjoying it. Hope you're all doing welll, loveliess, and enjoying your pakistani movies and dramas!! I'm really proud at how the industry is progressing and moving towards tackling and bringing light to social issues - obviously it isn't perfect, but its progress! Also.. I know I've probably missed a lot so Happy Birthday to alll of you - like everyone, and congrats on any of the major life events you may have had in 2016! May you all be blessed, keep me and my marks in your prayers! 😳
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think every male character is gonna die except mikaalπŸ˜†
Seems like it
saifullah and saifurrehman will die for sure
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
safi ullah i guess is gonna die this thursday
ISano thumbnail
why do u hope safi ullah dies
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

he is a helpless man yaar. also we want Shireen to become Aurang's wife.πŸ˜ƒ
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

he is a helpless man yaar. also we want Shireen to become Aurang's wife.πŸ˜ƒ

But I like him... he is so handsome 😳
ISano thumbnail
Its all coz of bano was just watching episode 11 and safiuallah said its coz of u i married her otherwise aurang who was said to marry her

And bano said will u taunt me whole lige now