Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
jor ka jhatka hai joro se laga 😆 i am glad Bano's plan back fired ..😃
That actress is so annoying in every show
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think its the first time that you feel happy for the negative role which is Torah, it feels good when he gets back at Gulistans family for what they have done to her mother. Lets see how far this feeling will last but for now i dont dislike Torah at all.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want to see how Bano beg for Torah's mercy and love!
Torah suffered a lot from his childhood, taking revenge is justified for him, but he wanted a nice life with Bano which she destroyed on the shaadi night.
Bano is just an upper chamber empty woman with anger!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what is exactly safiullah and aurang talking about..

is safiullah going to divorce shireen and aurang will take her away..

or what
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salyanka

what is exactly safiullah and aurang talking about..

is safiullah going to divorce shireen and aurang will take her away..

or what

It seems like that way... I wish that happens 😳
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

It seems like that way... I wish that happens 😳

The promo for next suggests Saifullah wants Aurang to take "Gullalai" to the city for treatment.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know this is not the right place to ask this but is anybody watching the A-Plus show Faltu Ladki?
I love it so far.

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
My mother isn't pleased with Torah's antics. She doesn't say it outright but little off hand comments like, "Ye toh na..." and the frown on her face whenever he is doing some tedha kaam says a lot 😆 I on the other hand never forget to comment, "Ye mera favorite hai!" on every Torah scene! Cuz he's such a justified grey character. The man was literally pushed by Gulistan's family all his life to the extent where he is now. No wonder he only cares about his sister because that's the only person in the world who loves him unconditionally. It's not Torah schemes cuz he has nothing to do but koi wali hi hoga who wouldn't turn bitter after receiving a degrading treatment all his life from the hands of people who are supposed to be family. He can't be called a villain simply because there is no concept of heroes and villains in this show. You just have characters with their good and the bad. I mean..Gulistan Khan is the big bad patriarch but even he makes it hard for me to dislike him because the man has a genuinely tender side to him. It shows in the way he treats Shireen or even how he listened to Shireen's bhabhi and took back the oath of killing his son's murderer.

The concept of grey characters is just so rare on our desi TV. So SeM just leaves me in awe because the show boasts of some terrifically written grey characters! Matlab writer ne koi theek thaak dimag laga ke ye drama likha hai. It shows in the way flashbacks are interwoven in the narrative and revealed at the most apt moment to give details about the characters. Just the style of narration is a breathe of fresh air...like I said, I'm in awe. Who knew Pakistani dramas had it in them to come up with some as fine as Sang e Marmar?
zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

My mother isn't pleased with Torah's antics. She doesn't say it outright but little off hand comments like, "Ye toh na..." and the frown on her face whenever he is doing some tedha kaam says a lot 😆 I on the other hand never forget to comment, "Ye mera favorite hai!" on every Torah scene! Cuz he's such a justified grey character. The man was literally pushed by Gulistan's family all his life to the extent where he is now. No wonder he only cares about his sister because that's the only person in the world who loves him unconditionally. It's not Torah schemes cuz he has nothing to do but koi wali hi hoga who wouldn't turn bitter after receiving a degrading treatment all his life from the hands of people who are supposed to be family. He can't be called a villain simply because there is no concept of heroes and villains in this show. You just have characters with their good and the bad. I mean..Gulistan Khan is the big bad patriarch but even he makes it hard for me to dislike him because the man has a genuinely tender side to him. It shows in the way he treats Shireen or even how he listened to Shireen's bhabhi and took back the oath of killing his son's murderer.

The concept of grey characters is just so rare on our desi TV. So SeM just leaves me in awe because the show boasts of some terrifically written grey characters! Matlab writer ne koi theek thaak dimag laga ke ye drama likha hai. It shows in the way flashbacks are interwoven in the narrative and revealed at the most apt moment to give details about the characters. Just the style of narration is a breathe of fresh air...like I said, I'm in awe. Who knew Pakistani dramas had it in them to come up with some as fine as Sang e Marmar?

Yes to everything you just said. This drama is only getting better episode to episode as well.