ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Bano is a bitch now she accusing gulalai for having affair with tora
Edited by Salyanka - 7 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bano and Torah both are bad to an highest order, only difference is Torah is very cunning...
ISano thumbnail
Agree but torsh has s reason to hate them
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Somebody asked in recent few pages how the show is original?

This show is far from perfect but one thing it does in its execution is that it doesn't normalizes that warfare and barbaric behavior of taking lives. The show infact raises speculations of weather the norms of north-west regions are accepted or not. And if they are accepted, in what conditions are they accepted. It translated every women's bitterness and every woman's hope with what they have been taught to believe in.

What makes this show great is that it doesn't keep up the stereotypes but it shows the complex layers of patriarchal society that builds up amongst the tribal regions.

After all, the show is titled "sang-e-mar-mar ka dill."

The show is unsuccessful in many extent towards its aimed push of showcasing how every individual tries to break the mold in tribal regions but it tries hard enough that that "trying" is visible in execution.

Excellent take on the show

U hv just hit the bull's eye

Thats EXACTLY what the show is all abt
ISano thumbnail
did u guys know the show was called dasi.. they changed the name..

i saw it on instagram they had posted pics and wrote upcoming show dasi..
im glad they changed it
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
to be honest ill treatment of women and more or less eye for an eye laws does not seem far fetched in the tribal area or not so urban areas. i am far away from there but the way educated urban women and men accept certain social ,religious norms ...its not so uncommon to see some part of the show as a reality be a common practice in tribal area. would not shock me a bit.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was literally at the edge of my seat when bano was falsely accusing Torah and gulalai. I was wondering if Torah was going to admit to it because he overheard banos mothers say that not even a blind woman will look at Torah. I am so glad he didn't. Can't wait for the next episode.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
There's just something so captivating about this drama. It's not just in the way of how it's directed but just at the very of core of writing..it just stands apart. The characterization in the drama is just so rich. There's no black or white here..everything is shades of grey. On the surface it might look like just another drama based on the trials and tribulations of women shackled by backward thinking and of the men who govern there. But that's just not what the drama is about. It's really all about the characters and that just can't be summarized in a 5 line synopsis. It's so rare to see a drama about well fleshed out humans on screen...

I only said all this to provide context of my confession that OMG! Torah has my heart! He's my absolute favorite character of the drama and I can not wait for him to show Bano the side of him which he has carefully concealed from everyone.