Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Thank God im not alone 😆
Btw what do you say about Bushra Ansari's character? I guess she has made both her son and daughter a bit too obedient...i mean they sometime look like poor dummies to me 😭 i equally feel bad for both the son and daughter...

She has taken controlling your children to the next level.. His son is in 30s and he still wear the clothes which his mother (Bushra Ansari) brings for him...🥱
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

She has taken controlling your children to the next level.. His son is in 30s and he still wear the clothes which his mother (Bushra Ansari) brings for him...🥱

Exactly thats a bit too much, even parents should not be obsessive of their children that they start suffocating their personal space, they eat according to mommy , they wear according to mommy, they even behave according to mommy

Secondly i dont like the way the father gets treated in home, its an abuse...continous taunting and what not, its fyn he lied and all that but the children atleast should be a little respectful towards him...they need to realise the kind of lifestyle and facilities they are enjoying are because of their father's struggles...I actually feel bad for everyone in this drama except Bushra Ansari's character 😆
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love this drama
I'm just sad that Jamal is a scapegoat of all of this
What episode is everyone on??
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Did anyone notice mansha pashas nose job?
I kept thinking what's different and then figured it out, her nose bridge was high if you look at her ZGH and other shows. But her nose is looking nice.
She looks nice.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I love this drama

I'm just sad that Jamal is a scapegoat of all of this
What episode is everyone on??

Im following it regularly, and I really like it😳
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Did anyone notice mansha pashas nose job?
I kept thinking what's different and then figured it out, her nose bridge was high if you look at her ZGH and other shows. But her nose is looking nice.
She looks nice.

I didnt noticed🤔