Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

No idea as yet, Its in pre-leap phase abhi,

I tried to look for cast names wen the precap airs, i saw Imran Ashraf ...i hope he will play Shaheer he will look good πŸ˜ƒ further the montage pic has Ushna Shah and Seher Afzal(tum yad aye girl) so lets see after the leap that who is playing who
fairi_88 thumbnail
Yeh kea kiya inho ne
They changed it, yeh twin wohe bachey hain shayud jo novel mea Fatima ko miley thy dustbin k pas se and she adopted them ...it was more heart wrenching in the novel...guess they have changed alot in the drama πŸ€”
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yeh kea kiya inho ne
They changed it, yeh twin wohe bachey hain shayud jo novel mea Fatima ko miley thy dustbin k pas se and she adopted them ...it was more heart wrenching in the novel...guess they have changed alot in the drama πŸ€”

yes, there have many changes in the script abhi tak like:
Zarka & Haroon's marriage never took place in novel.. it was just an affair and a kid out of wedlock. But i guess this change is justified for TV viewing. Infact, Zarka's character wasn't even prominant in the novel.

Fatima never landed in the jail as shown in the serial. Also her mother and brother resurfaced in the picture quite later in the story. Here, they have shown that Fatima's mother was the cause of her landing into jail

Rabiya's character wasn't part of the novel. I actually don't have any objection to the above mentioned changed.. but this track should have stayed true to the novel. It made Fatima look more confident and highlighted different aspect of her personality. I am not liking the way they are showing Fatima as a side character.

fairi_88 thumbnail

yes, there have many changes in the script abhi tak like:
Zarka & Haroon's marriage never took place in novel.. it was just an affair and a kid out of wedlock. But i guess this change is justified for TV viewing. Infact, Zarka's character wasn't even prominant in the novel.

Fatima never landed in the jail as shown in the serial. Also her mother and brother resurfaced in the picture quite later in the story. Here, they have shown that Fatima's mother was the cause of her landing into jail

Rabiya's character wasn't part of the novel. I actually don't have any objection to the above mentioned changed.. but this track should have stayed true to the novel. It made Fatima look more confident and highlighted different aspect of her personality. I am not liking the way they are showing Fatima as a side character.

Same problem here, they have turned Fatima into a supporting character, infact Fatima was my favourite character in the novel, if they had shown her struggles the same way as in the novel, it would be more inspiring i guess..but can't expect anything from geo, they have the ability to ruin whatever they want πŸ˜†
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I tried to look for cast names wen the precap airs, i saw Imran Ashraf ...i hope he will play Shaheer he will look good πŸ˜ƒ further the montage pic has Ushna Shah and Seher Afzal(tum yad aye girl) so lets see after the leap that who is playing who

Ushna shah as rakhshi
Lubna aslam as munaza
Babar ali as mansoor
Sehar afzal as amber
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzma005

Ushna shah as rakhshi
Lubna aslam as munaza
Babar ali as mansoor
Sehar afzal as amber

Thanks for the info 😊
fairi_88 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Y so inactive thread 😭
Isnt anyone watching ?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am really liking the pace of the story. Direction is top notch as well. The only problem I have is that Fatima's character deserved more screentime. She has been neglected. All the younger lot are doing justice to their roles apart from Ushna. She is trying to hard. Aly Khan has been a disappointment in this serial from the first episode. He did not suit the character at all.
fairi_88 thumbnail

I am really liking the pace of the story. Direction is top notch as well. The only problem I have is that Fatima's character deserved more screentime. She has been neglected. All the younger lot are doing justice to their roles apart from Ushna. She is trying to hard. Aly Khan has been a disappointment in this serial from the first episode. He did not suit the character at all.

I have the same problem regarding Fatima...her portrayal and struggle in the novel was just so so beautiful...Even i dont like Aly khan...i just dont like him, dont know why he always gives the villian type vibes🀒

I guess im the only one who is really enjoying Ushna as Rakshi, that meesna pan and change of attitude that was required for Rakshi at this point in drama is well played by Ushna i feelπŸ˜ƒ

Yet to watch the latest epi, the pace is going great, Imran ashraf is cute too😳
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

vidpk.com/138478/Thoda-Sa-Aasman-Episode-1/

Its uploaded on vidpk...but sometimes the videos get deleted after some time...so watch it asap if you want...
Has anyone read this novel or is it only me πŸ˜†

@bold.. no.. maine bhi padhi hai..πŸ˜† 800+ pages and in one day..🀣
Edited by kulsum_5 - 7 years ago