Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
this is the only novel of umera,which i didn't like because of too much dragging and extra melodrama, although storyline was quite realistic. PTV's cast was perfect,every actor was perfect for their role,it was flow of story which didn't go well but geo's casting is terrible.i don't like ushna 🥱 and who is playing shaheer's role?
Edited by ..BlueBird.. - 8 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..BlueBird..

this is the only novel of umera,which i didn't like because of too much dragging and extra melodrama, although storyline was quite realistic. PTV's cast was perfect,every actor was perfect for their role,it was flow of story which didn't go well but geo's casting is terrible.i don't like ushna 🥱 and who is playing shaheer's role?

what was the cast of PTV show?
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Thank you fairi88 for the link...
and yes, I've read it. not a fan of it though.. I felt it was dragged at some places.

Yes even i found it extremely lengthy , khatam hony ka nam hi nhe leta tha...but i loved the story of Fatima and her struggles in the novel
I hope they translate well on screen...not too happy with the actress playing Fatima in the drama, but lets see
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..BlueBird..

this is the only novel of umera,which i didn't like because of too much dragging and extra melodrama, although storyline was quite realistic. PTV's cast was perfect,every actor was perfect for their role,it was flow of story which didn't go well but geo's casting is terrible.i don't like ushna🥱and who is playing shaheer's role?

Shaheer is currently a child at the moment in drama, when he will grow up then they will reveal it
May be it would have been shown in promos, I havnt seen the promos so dont knw
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

what was the cast of PTV show?

I saw it some time ago so i might be wrong in some characters but as far as I remember Aliya imam was Fatima, Danish Taimoor as Shaheer, babar khan , farhan ali agha , javeria abbasi , sadia imam etc were also there
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw the two episodes that have been aired. But can someone tell me why the lady brought that adopted boy to Karachi and treats him as his own son. Did I miss something?
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I saw the two episodes that have been aired. But can someone tell me why the lady brought that adopted boy to Karachi and treats him as his own son. Did I miss something?

I can explain as per the novel...she is quite aged and unmarried...because of average looks and all she never got married... 😭
And then she wanted to adopt a child , with the help of her married couple frnds she adopted Shaheer, and she has left her home ...because she was not on good terms with her family...ghar wale wanted to bring a rishta for her and she was fearing that she will get rejected again or something, basically she was just fed up from everything that happened in her life and obviously she cant bring home the adopted child as her gharwale wont allow...so she has left her home and started her life again...

Believe me Fatima and her story was the best part of the novel...i love her struggle
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

I can explain as per the novel...she is quite aged and unmarried...because of average looks and all she never got married... 😭
And then she wanted to adopt a child , with the help of her married couple frnds she adopted Shaheer, and she has left her home ...because she was not on good terms with her family...ghar wale wanted to bring a rishta for her and she was fearing that she will get rejected again or something, basically she was just fed up from everything that happened in her life and obviously she cant bring home the adopted child as her gharwale wont allow...so she has left her home and started her life again...

Believe me Fatima and her story was the best part of the novel...i love her struggle

Thank you very much for your help. Now I will understand it better. I like the episodes so far as the characters are very real. I wonder where is Fatima getting the money to pay the rent?
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ MeraMann.are you watching this ? how is it ? and what else are you watching at the moment ?
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

@ MeraMann.are you watching this ? how is it ? and what else are you watching at the moment ?

U can give this one a shot not bad.The characters look real. I have started watching Dhaani ( Geo), Main Sitara( quite like it for a different concept), Kthputli from HUM TV, Tum Yaad Aaye. I am watching this along with the usuals ...Dillagi, Zara Yaad Kar, Mann Mayal[ 😡.]...lol.
Btw I started watching Intezar but left it.Will get back to it if the reviews are good 😆

Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago