FINALLY SAW KAPOOR & SONS...BOLLYWOOD TAKE A BOW...FAWAD IS LUCKY

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
The way i keep cursing Indian tv for going down the drain n how i started a few Indian comeback soaps of my once upon a time Indian fav tv actors actresses but had been forced to quit given how crap they r from the starting or how crap they turn out to b after a month n how now I hv completely migrated to pak drama industry
The SAME WAY BOLLYWOOD IS GOING ONE NOTCH HIGHER N HIGHER EVERY WEEK EVERY MONTH EVERY YEAR

Last 3 to 4 years the AMAZING DIVERSITY of films Bollywood offered I m LITERALLY out of words
They have really made it seem like SKY IS THE LIMIT and they r almost touching it

I watched airlift and wazir last wk
Neerja n bajirao last month

And today FINALLY I watched kapoor and sons
GOD THEY WERE UNBELIEVABLY GOOD
I knew airlift and bajirao will be good but I was shocked seeing kapoor n sons today
It WAS SO GOOD
It's a family film but still the way the relationships and conflicts n bonding has been shown I HAVE NOT SEEN IN ANY MOVIE EVER

I watched it for fawad but after watching each and every charcter became my favourite
It felt like i was also becoming a part of it and wanted things to fall in place in the end SO BADLY
so much speculation has been done for fawad being gay but the FILM WAS SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT...I don't know why the gay quotient was sooo overhyped whereas it was shown so aesthetically n nothing over the top for which people had been bashing fawad
Whereas the movie had so many subplots twists n turns...I never saw such an EVENTFUL FAMILY DRAMA with not a single bad scene bad language or vulgarity

FAWAD IS REALLY LUCKY I MUST SAY
he is getting good projects in bolly for which he doesn't even have to go out of his comfort zone n yet get the name n fame
What he achieved is what every pak actor can just dream of
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also loved it. Agree about progress of Bollywood.
There was one link going on about fawad 's character and the godly views of someone in here ... I am glad to know that you also feel there was nothing vulgar about character or the way portrayed. Nice movie and all did well
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Cimba u need to watch besharam and zara yaad kar asap
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked this movie ..dadaji is so funny but everyone has done good job ..first time I have seen Fawad in film ..he is brilliant 😃
cimba thumbnail
I am watching Zara yaad karo from day one and besharm on episode 3 Lately just too busy to put my two cents in to forum Be back soon
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I am watching Zara yaad karo from day one and besharm on episode 3 Lately just too busy to put my two cents in to forum Be back soon

After catching up with besharam

Start UDAARI n DILLAGI

Plzzz
cimba thumbnail
I am watching dilagi and udaari. Udaari is stopped at 8 and waiting for things to get positive. Don't have stomach for child abuse... Atleast light at the end of tunnel.
Dilagi... Going through withdrawal since last week... Lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I am watching dilagi and udaari. Udaari is stopped at 8 and waiting for things to get positive. Don't have stomach for child abuse... Atleast light at the end of tunnel.

Dilagi... Going through withdrawal since last week... Lol

UDAARI they didn't show any explicit scenes of child abuse which u will find disturbing
It was very much aesthetically done
Plus the city people gets better n way more tolerable after epi 8 n there is a new music track of meeras journey
So keep watching

cimba thumbnail
@abby did u watch wazir?? Amazing loved it Do watch. Diff story
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

@abby did u watch wazir?? Amazing loved it Do watch. Diff story

Watched long back when it was aired on sony max

Loved it