Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!. Ya ya I know that I had tell you that I will post the update tomorrow. But what to do I can't control myself so gonna post it now. And also read all of your comments buddies and it give me pleasure that you are liking my first story that much. And I had also knew that ki itna intresting precap dene ke baad gayab hona its not fare. So here is it the update for my all readers. Thanks for the well wishes.

Part Nine

He scruched his eyes as morning rays touch his face. And being in his lovely wife's arms he didn't want to wake up soon. So he made himself more comfortable in her neck and placing a paper kiss there he sleep taking blanket on his head. Khushi felt his slight movement and open her eyes as he placed a kiss on her collerbone and smiled in contempt. She is feeling like they had been close to each other after so much time. And in thoughts she tighten her grip on his hairs and back making him 'hmmm' and dug his face more in her neck. She gasp as the sensation hit her. She moved the blanket from his head only to look at him who was sleeping like child on her chest opening his mouth slightly and softly snoring. And giggle mutely and place a long kiss on his head and snuggle taking him in his arms as he smiled in his sleep idiotically. She is thinking about their surprise destination as they are leaving today when some knowing sensation hit her and he hurriedly push him and run towards bathroom cupping her mouth. He is sleeping very peacefully when he felt her pushing him fiercely and runing towards bathroom cupping her mouth. His sleepy eyes turned wide suddenly in realization and he run after her holding her from back as she emptied all the dinner. He look at her worriedly as she finished and fall her head back on his chest breathing weakly and he held her tightly caressing her hairs. He made her brush and wash her face before taking her in his arms and keeping her in bed in bedroom. Khushi close her eyes for sometimes as she is feeling very blurry in her vision. But open as she felt some shuffle and held his hands as he is about to call doctor. She replied weakly squeezing his hands,'Hum thik hai Arnavji. Ye sab narmal hai" but looking at his still worried face she smiled weakly and gesture him to come to her. She cupped his face and tell him caressing his cheek slightly," Hum dono bilkul thik hai Arnavji. Ye sab normal hai". Seeing him relacing she shift to make space for him and he also lay down caressing her back. Thinking something he called downstairs and asked HP to bring some fresh juice and fruits for her with his blacj coffee making Khushi scowled at his and face listening about the juice and fruit. He roll his eyes amd started massaging her head and she sigh in relief. Their peaceful moment broke by the knock on door. He looked at Khushi as she leave him and gesture him to open the door. Kissing her forehead he collect their food tray from HP and asked him to prepare something healthy and light breakfast for her. She smiled as he made her sit carefully adjusting pillows behind her but scrunch her nose at him as he place juice infront of her. But seeing his glare she started to drink making faces like baby. He purse his lips to stop his smile as she drink the juice. He keep the glass on table and look at her who is still huffing pufging muttering to herself about him. He smirked as he notice some drop of juice had sticken to her upper lip and left corners of her lips. And unknown to her suddenly he licked it from her lips but didnt remove his lips. She shocked as she feel his lips on her upper lip sucking and then move to left corner still sucking. After sucking dtill he didn't remove his lips just savouring the moment of her plump lips holding her waist. But alerted as she press her lips to his fisting his hairs moaning slightly. And he lost it before they started kissing each other passionately. He smiled in his kiss as she held him more close coiling her other hand to his shoulder. He wanted to explore her mouth but she, being stubborn did not opening lips for him. He smirked in triumph as he suddenly caress her left breast from side making both of them moan. She gasp as he entered his tongue and give a light squeeze to her breast. They both about to kiss each other more when his cell phone rang loudly breaking their trance. They slowed the kiss but didn't broke as Arnav held her close indicating not to leave. He ended their morning kiss with last smooch. Opening their eyes he smiled at her she blushed looking down. He is about to speak something when is phone ring loudly making him swore under the breath,'You are dead Aman'. And she giggle as she get up slowly. He held her as she got up for shower but she kiss his cheek assurig him. He sighed but said,"Don't lock the door". She nodded as he turned to receive the call. Seeing her entering in washroom he sat on the couch and started to discuss with Aman.

After getting ready they both come down hand in hand for breakfast as she rejected fruits saying that she wants to have breakfast with family. As soon as they reach the hall the ladies stole his wife for themselves and he bite the inside of cheek with frustation but smiled as he feel their bond. He sit beside her whom Nani is feeding Aloo Puri. Payal look at her Jethji whose eyes not leaving her sister she prayed to devi mayya to keep them together. Seeing Khushi refusing eating after four poories Arnav is about to snap her when Mami beat him saying,"Hell hye bye bye Khushi bitiya. Tumhara contractwa khatam nahi hua ka???" But seeing everyone confused she reply,"Arey wahi hamare grandchildwa ko bhuka rakhne ka. Ha????? Par hamre pass kuch hai jo tumhara ee contractwa ko phinis kar dega!!!!!!!!" Khushi sequeled as Mami add some pickle on her plate and hug her waist making everyone smile and Mami caress her head lovingly. Everyone started having breakfast with chatter when Khushi ask about Anjali and everyone stopped eating and look at her. Nani is about to speak when she see Anjali coming from main door. All look in the direction and shocked to see Anjali in her usual attire holding arti thaal in her hands with slight smile. Khushi come out from trance as Arnav held her bringing her close to him making her confuse as he made her stand and taking her hand he is about to leave when he heard her whisper,"Khushiji?" He tighten his hold on her but Khushi turned slowly to her looking in her eyes as Anjali limp towards her and in riflex Arnav held her more close. Khushi tried to smile as Anjali take her hands in her and look in her eyes before speaking her heart out,"Khushiji hum apse maafi mangna chahte hai yeh jaante huye bhi ki aapne hamey pehle hi maaf kardiya hai. Hum jaante hai humne iss baar galti nahi gunah kiya hai. Par hum apse vinti karte hai ki aap iska asar apke aur chotey ke rishtey par na hone de. Chotey aapse bohot pyaar karte hai Khushiji bas bol nahi paatey." Khushi look at Arnav agreeing Anjali. She look at Anjali as she took out dhaga from plate and keeping plate aside she take Khushi's wrist and started tying the dhaga on her wrist saying,"Ajj na hum mandir gaye the toh soch aapke liye raksha dhaga ley aye. Ye apko aur apke bachhe ko har buri nazar se bachayega." Khushi smiled at Anjali tearfully as she see Anjali tying the raksha dhaga. Out of emotions she come out from his grip and hig Anjali tightly whispering,"Diii". Anjali close her eyes as she hug Khushi. Everyone smiled at them with teary eyes as they broke hug and started wiping each others tears. Arnav wipe the moisture from corner of his eyes as she felt Anjali moving towards him. He is expecting her to speak something but she only cupped his cheek and ask him,"Hum jaantey hai hume batane ki jarrorat nahi hai fri bhi Khushiji ka aur apna dhyan rakhna" he look at her with confuse expression but seeing Nani he got to know that Nani had told her about leaving. He wanted to ask her something but don't know how but she understand and tell him,"Chinta mat kariye sab hai hamare saath". Khushi look at the siblings and smile seeing their bond.

They both leave the Shantivan and started for hospital. She look out of window but look at him as he held her hand kissing it. She tightened her grip on his jand making him smile while driving. After reaching at hospital they both turned towards the doctor's cabin. Hand in hand they enter in cabin only to see Dr.Shobha is waiting for them. They greet her as they sit. Dr.Shobha started to ask some question which Khushi answered and Dr.Shobha ask him to wait as she did Khushi' check up. She did some blood tests and they waited for reports. He clutched her hand in nervousness but she reassure him throughh eyes making him chant 'cool cool' repeatingly and her smile at his nervousness. After collecting reports from peon and analyzing it she declare, "Everything is normal Mr.Raizada. But as I say she is bit weak so give her some healthty food and juices and fruits will be count daily as a source okay. The nausea and some dizziness will be there for sometime. Give her fluids in every hour if possible and ya avoid lifing and bending. I have recommended some vitamins for her so please follow the charts. And ya next check up will be in month. But if you have any problem you can call me anytime. Any questions??" She ended with smile looking at the couple. She observe Arnav's expressions as she look at him and ask,"Do you want to ask anything Mr.Raizada?????" Ana seeing him nodding Khushi look at him warningly but he ignored and leaned slightly from his seat clearing his throat but stop as Khushi clutch his wrist. But seeing him still not backing away she akwardly look at the window at her side. Arnav started asking, "Ummn wo doctor as you are our long time family doctor I wanted to ask you ... Umm you know ... Actually the thing is that ... We-" Dr.Shobha smiled pursing her lips at duo and reply,"Its okay. Mr,Raizada. You both can have intimacy till 7th month. And it is safe," Khushi's face colored as Arnav thank the doctor making their way out of the cabin. He smiled at her face as she give him angry glare but shied away as he kiss her cheek adoringly.

Precap
πŸ˜‰.

The reinion of two souls.

Ufff jogaya. Do tell me kaisa laga okay. Love you a lot.
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
Hope u r feelin better now :)
PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow. Super update. Thank u dear. Are u felling ok nw. Thanks for d update. And waiting for hot reunion
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...it was a nice surprise.
Anjali has realised her mistake and the family is happy to see her and khushi bonding once again.
Payal is happy to see arnav showering his love and care on her sister
Continue soon
chintu84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good to see the reunion of khushi, anjali and arnav. Nice update 😊
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 9πŸ‘
Eager for the next partπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
I know I know guys you are getting really sick with my timings but I am getting mad here because of my Wi-Fi is not working and don't know but its about connection problems and besides I am having network problems. I am just feeling like waste that I am not able to update when only I had written all the parts apart from epilogue. I will update tomorrow when I will go to college okay guys. So pls bear with me. And ya after the problem get solve tomorrow I will even try to update twice. And ya yeh na PAKKA WAALA PROMISE HAI. Love You So Much.

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Part 10

Khushi look at him confusingly as he stopped the car near their Mumma's garden. He sense her gaze and look up at her with small smile before caressing her knuckles. She sighed as she felt his touch. He whispered,"Chale?" Seeing her childlike smile he chuckled as she hurried to the doir but warned her,"Khushi!" She pouted as he led her out by himself muttering," Laad governer kahike huhhh hamesha robe jhadte firte hai. Humphfff!" He bite inside of his cheek to stop a smile and held her by hand as he opened the gate. As soon as he opened the gate Khushi sprinted out from his hold and strom towards their special tree immediately sitting and whispering with it making him again surprise with her speed not even giving him time to say,'what the'. Shaking his head disbelievingly he move towards her and sat beside her making her close to himself as she talked with his mother keeping her head on his shoulder. He looked at her expressions as she talked. She pouted, laughed, blushed, smiled. And not able to control he suddenly bite her supple cheek lightly making her eyes widen and look at him before pushing him slightly away from her blushing with furious expression. He laughed finally whole heartly and pulled her in his arms as she started to giggled. He kissed her forhead and pick her in his arms making their way in house.
He placed her on nearby cozy couch in their room and order her before she moved an inch,"Stay here!" She pouted but sit there silently as he called home and inform them. He turned to find her near window. With 'Unbelievable' expression he hugged her from behind and she hugged him back keeping her hands on his which were securely wounded around her waist and belly. He nuzzled her neck as she smiled hummingly with closed eyes. But frowned when she felt him moving away and tighten her hold only to heard his chuckled before he whispered, "Lunch". She pouted but her stomach grumble making her cheek flush and he patted it before leaving her.

Lunch was a silent but amazing affair. Feeding each other with her teasing and his warning, her pouting and his kissing. After lunch they both are sitting on swing on the terrace admiring the atmosphere as it started drizzling slightly. Arnav had covered them both with comforter. She wanted snuggle more deep feeling warmth and peace but not finding any way, so Arnav made her sit on his lap hugging her keeping his head on her's. She asked in his chest, "Arnavji kya hum yahi rehne wale hai?" He smirked at her curiousness and reply inhaling her shampoo,"Nop!" Khushi alerted and asked confusingly,"Toh phir??" And his face turned serious,"Sheeshmahal" she looked at him with shocked expression as she know that place had held most horrible moments of his life including his Ma's sucide. She look at his vulnerable face and place his head on her chest caressing his hairs. Arnav closed his eyes and dig more in her neck listening her racing heartbeats,"Are you okay with it??" Khushi stopped her moments for sometimes but continued after that saying,"Agar aap okay toh hum bhi okay!" She felt his smile on her collerbone before he look up at her and rubbed his nose to her earning a giggle from her. He pick her up and made them move towards bed saying," Hum shaam ko char baje niklenge private jet se. Tab tak thoda rest karlo." Tucking her carefully he is about to move when he felt tug on his wrist and stole a smirk before making himself comfortable beside her as she happily move on him.

He look at the ceiling thinking,"I know Khushi tum shock hogi mere iss decision se but I really want to make up all the time I hurted you. Aur Sheeshmahal se acchi shuruat kahi se bhi nahi hogi. Janta hu bohot kuch khoya hai waha par waha mujhe tum mili jo ab meri life bangayi hai. Now its high time that I need to gain your trust back and I know agar tum saath ho toh sab kuch asaan hai." He pecked her forehead slightly as she moved for her comfort. He caress the side of belly and whispered before dozing, "I Love You Both" And she smiled.

I am so much happy today guys. First is that my Wi-Fi machine has repared and I had also written epilogue. So will update twice from onwards. So do tell me kaisa laga?? Okay I am waiting.
Love you a lotsss
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part10 πŸ‘
Eager for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
nitrit95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice chapter thk u love this romantic asr n finaly di lets go of chote aur kya chahiye