Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank You so much guys for the superb comments and likes also. They always made me think that my story is on the track. But if I bore you please tell me okay. So here is today's update buddies. Enjoy reading.

Part Seven

As he looked in her deep eyes they had caught up in the intense eyelock but it broke as someone cleared her throat. Both look at each other once again before looking at the door only to find Payal with their evening beverages smiling teasingly. Both flushed as they straighten themselves. Khushi is about to get up fast like always but Arnav held her elbow and murmured," Careful dammit". Khushi look at him as he made her sit on the bed slowly, caringly. She noticed Payal coming in as he set the pillow behind her silently. Arnav get up and smile slightly at Payal who give him small smile but cleared his confusion signaling at Khushi. He nod understandingly as the both sister started to chit chat forgetting him. He smiled genuinely as Payal kiss Khushi's forehead as greeting. Leaving the duo behind he is about to go to washroom but stop instantly asking Khushi to go first. Khushi get up silently but her legs started to feel like jelly suddenly she is about to fell again on bed when he held her worriedly. Payal gasp as she come near her and held her shoulder worriedly. Arnav made her sit for sometime and thinkung something scooped her in his arms making Khushi flushed and Payal smile. She leave the couple giving them smile and informing about Khushi's medicine. Khushi look at him as he made her freshn up carefully like she is glass doll. He made her sit on bed before giving her glass of juice and serve himelf coffee. Khushi get up from her place going towards door as she done with eating but Arnav stop her,"Kaha jaa rahi ho??" Hearing his scared voice her gaze soften as she reply,"Hamey Naniji ke pass jana hai" seeing his now relaxed face she turned to go out of room but hide instantly. Arnav look at her action scrunching his eyebrows questioningly. He strom towards door only to find lost Anjali going towards Nani's room. His heart started to felt heavy as he understand.

Flasback

(After one week of Anjali's miscarriage)

Khushi is taking breakfast in Anjali's room as Anjali is ignoring her health because of depression. Khushi thought to have a talk with her regarding in her room as she had denied to coming out of her room. Khushi opened the door with one hand and saw Anjali looking at her sonography reports caressing the pictures. Khushi's eyes started to fill seeing her emptiness and as always she started cursing herself for Anjali's loss. She wiped her tears with her dupatta and entering in room settled the breakfast tray on side table. Hearing some noise Anjali look up from her dreamland and find khushi who was looking at her lovingly. She turned her face as looking at Khushi she again remind of her loss. She whispered, "Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai Khushiji?" She look up as Khushi's gaze turn upset as her face fell but composing she replied,"Wo Di humney socha ki aap kuch din se thik kha nahi rahe hai toh kyun na hum apki pasand ka kuch banaye." Anjali look at the food tray only to find her all favourite dishes made by Khushi. She tightly purse her lips in smile, or to say trying to smile said softly,"Thank you Khushiji par hamara sach mein man nahi kar raha hai kuch khane ka!" Khushi look at her with sadness but again chirped encouraging herself to let Anjali come out of grip,Arey aise kaise nahi aiye hum aj apko apne hathonse khilate hai". But now Anjali lost it and said brokenly,"Pls Khushiji aap chaley jaiye yahan se. Hame akela chod dijiye. Pata nahi kyun hame aapki aur dekhne ke baad hamare khalipan ka ahssas ho jata hai. Please..." Khushi purse her lips at her words with tears and ignoring the hurt she is about to step towards her to console Anjali. But seeing Khushi not backing away Anjali shouted sobbinbly,"Aap kaise soch sakte hai Khushiji ke hum hamare bacche ko aise hi bhul jaye huhhh. Humne hamara pehla baccha khoya hai Khushiji ham kaise shant rahe. Har ek cheez humey hamare bacche ki yaad dilati hai. Aur jab hum apko dekhte hai tab hame wo sab bohot bedardi se yaad ata hai. Issi liye please chale jaiye. Hum aur nahi seh sakte. Chotey ke liye jeene ki himmat bohot mushkil se jutayi hai humne. Please usse hamare samne aa ke todiye mat. Hum haath jodte hai aapke samne!!" And she broke down on bed hugging the reports near her chest. Khushi cupped her mouth as Anjali finished blaming her. And cryingly she strode out of room and cry silently in corridor.

Feeling like drain out after such crying she enter in their room and find Arnav sitting on bed with downcast red eyes and stiff face. Khushi shock to see his condition and ignoring her itching heart she run towards him, sitting on the floor kneeling in front of him. She cupped his stiff cheek and asked worriedly,"Kya hua hai Arnavji?" He close his eyes at her soft touch but ppen again remembering his Di's pleads and cries. As he look at her she gasp seeing his red eyes. Before she speak he made her stand before him clutching her shoulder. Ignoring the pain in her shoulder she look at him and scared as she found untamed anger. Arbav asked her dangerously," Tumney Di se kya kaha Khushi?" She look at him with confuse face before replying,"Wo humney--" He cut her saying,"Maine kaha tha na tumse Di ke pass mat jaana. Toh tum gayi kyun ha????? SPEAK DAMMIT" she shuddered but he didn't care about it,"Lsten. Aj se tum kAbhi bhi Di ka raasta nahi katogi. SAMJHI!!!!!!!!!!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM MY DI. SUNA NA TUMNE DI NE KYA KAHA THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU AROUND HER. THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU ALWAYS DO THIS DAMMIT. LISTEN MAINE BOHOT MUSHKIL SE DI KO SAMBHALA HAI. SO PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" Spating at her face he leave her with force and strom out of her. And she whispered brokenly with heavy wet face,"Aap ne hame firse galat samjha ... Hamesh ki tarah."

Flashback Ends

He couldn't control his tears and it spilled out as he turned away from her wiping it. And here with Khushi, she smile sadly at his late realization. She leave for poolside for fresh air as she feel the room is suffocating her. He look at her as she made herself comfortable. He started to think about their life. She always with him when he needed her but he always hurt her instead loving her. She had changed for him like his taste apart from her craziness. He chuckled sadly at the thought. But not now he will made her fall for him again. Although he know that she still love him but now he wanted her to trust him. And he can do anything. Leaving their grief with past he decide to move on. Because till their griefs are present between them, they will not be able to move on. Wiping his tears with determine face he grinned newly thinking,"So be ready Mrs. Raizada."

Precap-

Same but with twist. So guys be ready for rabba vey's.
Do like and comments.
Love you lads!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving it .. Story with a twist
crazyji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely story. ..
Hope arnav and anjali realizes about khushi..
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is slowly realising how much he has hurt khushi is the past.
Hope that he will not make any more such mistakes.
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome story dear...!!!! πŸ‘
Pls do PM me when you update next...
1076334 thumbnail
anjali should not have blamed khushi like that.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 7πŸ‘
Eager for the next partπŸ˜ƒ
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi and Payal are taken for granted always. This time forgiving their beaus is not done. Arnav and akash crossed the line for Anjali.
If their sister is incapable to take loss it's not their wives fault but thier own family for making her so weak. I don't want khushi and Payal to forget the treatment they were subjected to.
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part Eight

He look up at her as she strom out of room ignoring him as he started to follow her. He look at her back confusingly as she changed the direction and enter in kitchen. He rolled his eyes at her as she tied her dupatta at the side of her waist and about to start cooking. He sighed as he stop her holding her elbow and she turned around huffingly and shouted,"KYA HAI?" Arnav taken aback but come around thinking,'Mood Swings'. He asked her lovingly untying her dupatta from her waist,"What are you doing jaan???". She blushed hearing jaan from him after long but seeing him untying her dupatta and setting it on her neck she told him,"Aap ko dekhayi nahi deta ki hum khana banane jaa rahe hai aur aap ho ki offf hooo!!" Arnav's eyes widen as he grab the not-so-innocent thoughts from her talk and smirked as he pinned her lightly to nearby wall hoding her delicate waist,"Waise jaan main kuch aur hi keh raha tha but if you want we can do your offf fhooo!!!" Khushi turned red as she caught the meaning of her own words but gasp as Arnav suddenly dive in her swan neck making a moan out from her mouth clutching his hairs. He smiled in her neck as he feel her breath heaving but both turn at the door hearing a breaking sound. Both of thems eyes turn wide seeing a embrass plus blushing HP looking down. Khushi shrikes as she push him and about to leave the kitchen hurriedly but Arnav held her wrist earning a murderous glare at him. He signaled her to stop bit she kept struggling and he scoope her in his arms taking her out of the kitchen making Khushi and poor HP blushed. As soon as they were in corridor she shouted,"AAP KAR KYA RAHE HEY ARNAVJI??? HUME NICHEY UTAARIYE ABHI KE ABHI. AAP KO SUNAYI NAHI DE RAHA HAI KYA??" Arnav dumped her on bed lightly after reaching in their room and locking the door. He come on top of her and she stop her rantings looking at his raging eyes. She look at him with her innocent big eyes as he take breaths to calm himself. He asked her, "Tumhe pata bhi hai kya ki tum kya kar rahi thi???" But she asked in reflex pushing him on his chest,"Kya??? Hum kar rahe thhe?? Hum nahi Arnavji aap kar rahe thhe. Hum toh sirf khana banana chahte the aur aap hai ki huhh laad governer kahike!" She muttered at the end. He smiled but remind her,"You were going to run Khushi. And for your kind information if you did forget that let me remind you. You are pregnant Khushi. Aur wo bhi complicated." Her eyes widen in realization and as her hormones kick again her eyes started to fill up making him take her in his warmth. He heard her whispering apology at his chest and caress her head in return. Keeping their faces in front of each others he asked her with heavy voice, "Khushi can you promise me something?" She looked at him worriedly nodding but clutching his shirt tightly near his chest,"Will you please move out with me from Shantivan for sometime?" He look at her as she look at him with shock expression saying,"Par hum... Aise kaise... Di ko yaha aise akele... Sab ko aise chod ke????" He shush her tucking the strands behind her ear,"Nothing serious I just want to spend sometime with you... Lonely!" Khushi blush at his thoughts but again something click in her mind and she push him making him say,'What The???'. He look at her shaking figure and quickly went to her hugging her from back rocking her back and forth. After sometime she asked,"Kyun????" Looking at him turning towards him she ask him again,"Kyun aap hame aur Di ko ek saath pyaar nahi kar sakte??? Humare saath waqt bitane ke liye Di se aur sabse durr jane ki kya jaroorat hai??" He smiled at his oh so adorable but selfless wife. He always wonder what had he did that he deserve a gem like her. So selfless. So caring. So loving. And its only for him. He come out from his thoughts as he felt tug on his neck only to see his childish wife looking at him waitingly. Wiping her face clean he kiss her eyes adoringly. Then he made ger sit on his lap ignoring her protest. He made her look at him and explain her as he is explaining to some child,"Khushi its high time that we have to think for ourselves also. And main yeh bhi janta hu ki yaha rehte hue na hum ek dusre ke saath time spend kar payenge aur nahi hum ek dusre ko waqt de payenge. And now I am tired of sharing you with everyone. And to be honest I always wanted you with me. Aur rahi baat Di ki toh Di had everyone. Khushi, she needs to know that I have more priority. She is always mother to me but now she also have to think that what is right and wrong. And leave that don't you want to spend some time with me alone?" He ended poutingly. Khushi giggle at him before nodding and kiss him on his cheek making him smile at her devilishely. And she hide her face in his chest blushingly. He hug her tightly kissing her forehead and caressing her side of belly thinking,'First Step Accomplished'.

Precap
Honeymoonwa 😳

Hii guys I am glad that I am updating before 12. And sorry for short one. Ufff actually I just don't wanted to break my daily updating schedule. So here is it. And now my dirty mind is out. So be aware angelssangelss πŸ˜‰. Do likes and comments. Love you...8
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
1076334 thumbnail
arnav is at his naughtiest best.

Edited by ILoveDoremon - 8 years ago