Eager for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely. Arnav and akash needed this.
metitaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well done khusi..she stoodup for herslf and her baby.arnav always has taken her for granded.even aakash deserve this and much more.
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting SS
Read all parts in a go
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for you comments and like guys. It always encourage me to write. So here is the today's update. Hope you will like it.

Part Six

Nani had checked Anjali again and relieved to find her awake now. Nani took steps towards her bed where she is sitting lost in thoughts. As Nani held her shoulder she had come out from her thoughts. She smiled at Nani warmly but frowned as Nani didn't greet her. And alerted asshe heard Nani's strict crisp tone,"Anjali bitiya humey aapse bohot hi jarrori baat karni hai." Feeling confsed Anjali nodde asking Nani to sit. But Nanu denied and ask her straightly not beating around bush,"Aapne chotey ko Khushi bitiya se dur rahne ko kaha ye jaante hue bhi ki Khushi bitiya maa bana ne waali hai aur unhe chotey ki iss waqt sabse jyaada jaroorat hogi??" Anjali look at Nani with shocked expression and started stammer, "Wo Nani baat yeh hai ki--" But Nani interrupted in cold deadly tone making Anjali gulp at her sweet Nani's new avatar,"Ha ya na??" Anjali close her eyes as tears slip from her eyes noddingly and the next happend is totally unexpected for her. Because Nani slap her not once but twice making her numb. She look at furious Nani brokenly whispering," Nani?" But Nani turn her back at her shedding tears," Humey yeh pehle hi kar dena chahiye tha run don't be saath. Par hamesh ki tarah humne aapki galti ko nazar andaz kar diya. Par aj apne jo kiya hai uske liye hum apko kabhi bhi maaf nahi kar sakte. Aj na ki sirf aap ne apne bhai ki shadi tod rahi thi balki ek masoom ladki se uski saari khushiya chhinne wali thi." Anjali clutch her saari at her sides crying silently absorbing her words. Nani turn and held Anjali's both shoulders in her hands shaking her and shout at her,"AAP KO TOH PATA HAI NA KI MAA BANNE KE BAAD SARI KHUSHI HAMARE ANCHAL MEIN AA JATI HAI PAR USS LADKI KA KYA JISSE USSI DIN USKA PATI WO PET SE HAI YEH JAANTE HUYE BHI APNI BEHEN KE KHATIR CHODNA CHAHE. AAP JAANTI BHI HAI KI USS WAQT KAISA MEHSOOS HOTA HAI HAA?" Now Anjali look at her Nani divastedly knowing what had stupid decision cause. Judging her expression Nani leave her and sat on the bed helplessly holding her head,"Humey pata nahi ki hamari parvarish mein kya kami reh gayi ki tum dono aise kadam utha rahe ho?? Yaha tum Chotey ko Khushi bitiyaan se dur jaane ke liye keh rahi ho aur vaha Chotey ne gusse mein-" breaking her sentence Anjali asked desperately praying,"Kya kiya Chotey ne???? Nani. Please bataiye!" Nani look at her devasted granddaughter before averting her gaze from her shuddering figure and reply with heavy throat,"Chotey ne ... Khushi ... Khushi bitiya pe haath uthaya!!" Anjali sat on the bed with thudd after listening this. And then second by second her eyes started to leak with pain in her chest. Now she started sobbing clutching her mouth whispering, "Hum yeh sab nahi chahte the Nani. Yeh humney kya kar diya. Khudke dard mein andhe hokar hamare apno ki khushiyaan hi chin li humne. Hey bhagwan yeh humne kya kardiya??" Nani felt helpless at the happenings she prayed to her devi mayya to make everything fine in her family.

At another side as Akash enter in his room looking for Payal only to see her folding clothes silently. He release a breath and take slow step towards her he is about to speak but she asked still facing her back to him,"Kuch chahiye apko??" Akash shocked at her gussing as he had tip toe behin her back not making any noise but then how did she found out. Lost in his thougts he didn't notice that she had turned to him, facing him. She stand there for two minutes but seeing him lost she decide to leave. But as soon as her pallu brush his hand he come to his sense and held her wrist fom behind as he notice her leaving. Payal's breath hitched as she feel his hands on her wrist. She close her eyes breathing heavily as she feel him behind her. He carefully turn her around only to see her down cast eyes and heaving chest. Chinning her up he ask her softly, "Will you give one chance to me also Payal?" Payal had opened her mouth to speak but he shush her with his finger on her soft lips saying,"Shushh Payal. Aj mujhe kehne do. I know I had hurted you a lot also. Knowingly or unknowingly. But didn't everyone deserve second chance?? I know Payal its tough to trust me again. I promise I will not let anyone or anything between us. Will you pls give chance Payal? ...Bolo na ... Tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahi ho?" He asked at end looking in her eyes lovingly. Payal hide her smile as she signal him towards his finger which is still on her lips making him flush and her admire his innocent nature. As he looked at expectingly she nodded with small smile making him sequel and hug her. She hug him back after sometime feeling content.

Khushi open her eyes as she felt some weight on her chest. Looking down she smiled truthfully at the cute scene infront of her. Because here on top of her Arnav is asleep keeping his head on her on chest and had circled his left hand on her belly not pressing it. She supress her laugh seeing her open mouth and messed up hairs making him look like baby. Unable to control herself she push her hand in his hairs, caressing it softly making him sigh in contempt and hold her tight burying his head on her neck. Looking at his red swollen eyes she gulp painfully feeling his helplessness. And she knows that her decision is right to not to leave. Sensing him stirr she look at him as he woke up. And now looking up at her up he curse,"Shit!!! I am sorry Khushi. Did I hurt you???? How did I ended up to sleep on you??? Are you okay?? Are the baby is okay??" He ask her in one breath making her look at him disbelievingly. But seeing him hell worried she smile inwardly but telling him in straight tone,"Hum thik hai. Aap chinta mat kariye." He look at her straight face gulpingly thinking,'So much work have to do'.

Precap
Mr. Raizada on mission- Wooing his wife.
And the Anjali-Arnav convo.

Hogaya. So do tell me how is it. Okay. Do like and comment. Love you. Next one will be up tomorrow morning. Take care angelss.
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 6๐Ÿ‘
Eager for the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No drama! I expected so much. Sab phusss kar diya
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope that Anjali has realised her mistake for good and will try to come out of her grief and leave arnav and khushi alone to lead their lives.
It is a new beginning for all the three siblings. ..hope that they will not screw up their change.
Continue soon