Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved part 5A 👏
What have Khushi and Payal planned, eager for the next part.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi is right...now is not the time to leave or run from the situation. They need to fight this problem heads now. Khushi feels more confident now as she has payal nani and mami support.
Waiting to see what the two sisters have planned.
Continue soon
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love nani and mami. They are not bad but now atleast payal and khushi will fight for themselves.
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part Five B

Arnav and Akash look at their wives whom they had ignore, hurt and also insult but in teturn their wives always love through any matter. Arnav had sense something cold in Khushi's eyes and a shiver left from his body seeing the intensity of hurt he had given her. Followingly his eyes stopped at her stomach where their precious have lay. Akash is one who gain his composure and shook Arnav's shoulder to bring him out of his thoughts. Gulpingly he ask Khushi concernly,"Did you want anything????" But in teturn she asked him straight looking in his eyes,"Can we have DIVORCE Mr. Raizada??" And Arnav snapped his eyes at her shockingly. Arnav asked her now feeling enraged,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SPEAKING KHUSHI? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??" As expecting his reaction she reply calmly,"Chillaiya mat Mr. Raizada. Chillana hamey bhi ata hai." She is about to continue when Arnav strode towards her angrily making her knees go jelly but she composed herself. Standing in front of her he is about to shout but looking at her delicately state he gulped and about to touch her when she flinched making his widened in surprise then closed in remorse, thinking,'She always think hurt from him only' but somewhere he know this is the truth. Khushi look at his hurt face and purse her lips to control her tears. Opening his eyes standing too close to her but not touching he ask in soft broken voice,"Khushi I know I had hurted you a lot and still hurting you but don't I deserve chance??" Khushi laughed hollowly making him scarely look at her about her answer,"Kitne mokey dey hum aapko huhh. Humney apko kai baar maaf kiya par ab nahi. Ab baat hamare bacche ki hai. Hum usse wo zindagi nahi de sakte jaha uske pita apni behen ke kehne par usse bhi chodke chale jaye. Hum jante hai ki Di aapki zindagi ki sabse badi zimmedaari hai par aap yeh kaise bhul jaatey hai ki uss zindagi mein aur bhi log hai jinhe apki sabse jyada jaroorat hai. Hum mein takat nahi hai aur kuch sehne ki. Please hamey talak de dijiye hum apke zindagi se bohot door chale jaayenge. Phir toh apko koi pareshaani nahi hogi na??" She completed looking at another side. Arnav was now hell scare that she will go away and he hug her tightly blabberingly, "NO!! Mein tumhe jane nahi doonga Khushi. Please Khushi I LOVE YOU Khushi. Please please I am sorry Khushi. Mein ... Tum jo kahogi wo mein karoonga. Par please just don't leave me like this. I will do anything please tell me what should I do??" He asked sobbing like a kid in her neck but her hands stay at her place still making him tighten the hug not pressuring her belly. Khushi closed her eyes tightly and snifingly she wriggle in his hold. Sensing her struggling he broke the hug still keeping her in his embrace. Payal and Akash who was silent spectator also feel their undying love for each other. Cupping her face he whisper, "Please Khushi!!!" But interrupting him she left him and said,"Please aap hamarey liye ye aur mushkil mat banaiye. Bohot himmat jutakar hamne yeh faisla kiya hai. Aur rahi baat bacche ki toh agar aap chahe toh aap baad mein usse mil sakte hai". "DAMMIT!! I dont want baby only but I also want you. I cant live without you jaan. Please?" But Khushi said in daze,"Par hum aapke saath yun ghut ghut ke jee nahi sakte." Arnav left her as he look in her eyes only to find ocean of pain in her beautiful eyes. Feeling everything slipping from his hands he get on his knees hugging her waist cryingly. Khushi who was now crying heavily look at him helplessly. He look up at her saying,"Just one chance Khushi. Just one last chance I will prove you how much I love you please" whispering at end he joined his hands in front of her with drenched face making everyone in room gasp at him and Khushi kneel down in front of him shaking her head in no holding his hand. Arnav look down defatedly thinking that she refuse seeing her nodding but his head snap as he heard her small whisper, "Last chance????" making him nod at her expectingly and asking her in broken voice, "Just one last chance please" seeing her gulping then closing her eyes before opening, she reply determinely,"Last chance" and he hugged her at that clue happily making her smile slightly. Khushi didn't hug him back but savour the moment. Breaking the hug heade her stand before asking her in low voice,"Did you had lunch??" Seeing her nodding still not meeting his eyes he feel hurt but know that he desrve this treatment. "Medicine?" And she again nodded. Sensing the silent atmosphere Payal broke it saying, "Khushi tujhe araam karna chahiye. Bohot der hogayi hai". But as she about to held Khushi Arnav ask her in low hesitant voice,"Can I??" And Payal nod making them leave the room. She is about to leave when Akash held her had saying,"Payal???" But she replied in cold voice," Akash hame bohot kaam hai. Hum baad mein baat karengey." And she leave giving him feeling of real loneliness.

Arnav and Khushi enter into the bedroom and Arnav made her sleep on the bed adjusting cushions and comforter. All the while she is not meeting his eyes making him more gultier and desperate. After making her sleep neatly he sat on the floor beside bed surprising her and started caressing her head as medicines started to kick in her system. Her eyes drop instantly but she feel him cooing his love and kissing her forehead constantly making her feel his love. As soon as he felt her heavy breath he started to admire his sleeping beauty. But seeing her swollen eyes and now not so much red cheek he clenched his fist tightly digging his nails in his palm. He know he dont deserve her but he is selfish unlike others. He want her. Want her to live. Want her to love him. He placed butterfly kisses on her cheek which mingle with his tears. Giving her one lat kiss on her forehead he get up wiping his now wet cheek. Coming towards the poolside he called Aman and ask him to take the appointment of best gynecologist for tomorrow. He cant risk her life because of their child. From now his first priority is Khushi. Finishing his work he get in the room and slip beside her still maintaining place but he didn't know when he also slip into deep slumber.

Precap
Nani's most awaited anger blast on Anjali and much more.

Ufff hogaya. So do tell me kaisa laga?? Okay. Do likes and comments and thanks for previous ones. Lots of love buddies.
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
parasite anjali so selfish ..destroy arnav khushi life...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anjali is pathetic...i think she is acting on Shyam;s saying...she and shyam should suffer...
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait for Nani and Anjali's talk
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's good that khushi has made arnav realise that he cannot always take her for granted...and that she would leave him if he does not realise his reponsibilities towards her.
Continue soon
Swaran13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope he's focus is khushi now
Nice work
1076334 thumbnail
atleast khushi gave him a chance.