awesome...at least payal not a docile and naani and mami got some sense
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
arnav s brains go haywire where anjali is concerned
PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is super. So nice. I liked it very much. Arnav have taken khusi as granted and anjali have becime phsycic. All needs to know their place. Nani. She is super. Wise lady with strong decisions. Update sion dear
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz make Arnav n Anjali repent n suffer.😈
1076334 thumbnail
how sick of arnav to slap his pregnant wife.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's good to see nani and mami supporting khushi and Payal for a change. They need to take all the there raizada siblings to task.
Waiting to see what happens next.
Continue soon
Edited by asha_mehta - 8 years ago
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it
W8ng 2 see hw u shaped it frm nw on
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part Five A

Shocked Payal asked her,"Khushi yeh tu kya keh rahi hai?? Tu hosh mein to hai????????" Listening Payal she turn towards her and replied again,"Haa Jiji hum apne pure hosho awaj mein keh rahe hai ki hum yaha se nahi jane wale hai. Nahi hum aur na aap!" Nani smiled hearing her and kept her hand on her head blessing her,"Jeetey raho betiyaan" and it maked Payal confuse. She is about to ask something when Nani take her leave smiling at the both girls. After Nani left Payal confusingly ask her,"Khushi tu sach mein yaha itna sab hone ke baad rehna chahti hai?" Khushi smiled slightly and cupped her cheek asking her,"Kya aap Jijaji ko sach mein bhula ke iss ghar se jana chahti hai??" Payal left speechless after she heard her. She turn to othes side gulpingly nodding. Khushi smile but said,"Aapko pata hai Jiji wo dono hamse kitna bhi naraz rahe par sirf ham dono hi jaante hai ki wo hamse kitna pyaar karte hai aur ham bhi. Hai na????" she asked. She turn Payal towards her and chinned her up to see her nodding at her. "Ha Khushi Arnavji kitne bhi naraaz ho wo hamesha tumhara khayal rakhte. Jab bhi tum kisi mushkil mein hoti ho tab sabse pehle unhe hi pata chalta hai. Wo tumse bohot pyaar karte hai." Khushi's smile widened as she heard her. "Aur ussi tarah Jijaji bhi tumhara khayal rakhte hai. Hai na. Toh hum kaise unse aise muh mod sakte hai?" Payal listen carefully as she started explaining what to do. Here with Nani she peek in Anjali's room only to found her sleeping. She sigh and decided to talk to her later.

In the another room Akash and Arnav sitting with worried face. Arnav is getting impatient as he wanted to see Khushi. He just wanted to held her, kiss her, remove the pain he had given her knowingly. He is burning in hell after slapping her not finding any idea to stop his aching heart. He stood up making Akash alert. "I wanted to see her but don't know how to face her after what had I done to her" he whisper and look up at Akash for answer who was in same boat like him. He look down feeling helpless. He sit and held his head looking down,"Main kisi ko bhi khona nahi chahta Akash. Na Di ko aur na hi Khushi ko. Why can't they understand. Ek agar Mera dil hai toh dusri meri dhadkan hai. I am just feeling like killing myself. I just don't know what to do. Aur Khushi aur hsmare bacche ki kya galti hai jo unhe yeh sab sehna pad raha hai?? Di kyun samajh nahi rahi hai. Memain Khushi ke bina jee nahi pavonga. Zinda lash ban javonga. Why me always DAMMIT. WHY ME???" He broke down in Akash's arms as he steadied him.

Khushi who is listening from outside clutch her mouth tightly to control her loud sob. She look at her Jiji who is also silently crying and hug her to find some solace in her arms. After regaining she stood up steadily with Payal's help. Wiping her tears she look towatds duo before looking at Payal signaling her something. Payal nodded understandingly and knock the door making them stilled for moment but regained their sense after seeing their wife.

Sorry for short one but next one will be long. Okay I promise. Wrote in hurry and posting now as we had sone unexpected guest at night. So tell me okay. Next one will tomorrow at morning. Love you.
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago