Posted: 8 years ago
Love the story πŸ‘
Poor Khushi πŸ‘
Eager for the next part
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Anjali is getting b/w dem ...kb nrml hogi wo
Hated dat arnav agreed 2 her ...want khushi n baby 2 leave him for some time...so dat.akal thkne ajaye uss asr...
W8ng eagerly 2 see why will he slap her n i hope after dis she goes away...
Liked it😊
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think she ask divorce from arnav...or pack her cloth leave him...anjali idiot parasite.. Effect arnav khushi life...
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part Three

He looked at her shuddering figure and loathed himself continuously for hurting an innocent soul. He is about to go towards her when she started to laugh. He looked at her shockingly as she started laughing loudly. Now he started to get worried he about to take a step towards her when she reply roughly wiping her tears,"Hamare pass ane ki koshish bhi mat karna Mr. Raizada. Aap ko humse dur rehna chahiye na?" Arnav stuttered as he asked her,"Khushi?" She replied painfully,"Aur nahi to kya Mr. Raizada. Hamesh ki tarah hi aapko ye manana hi padega na kyun ki apke Di ne kaha hai hai na???" Arnav is trying to hold her but she shrugged away from him shouting,"HAA MR. RAIZADA IT ALWAYS BEEN YOUR DI. SHE MEANT WORLD FOR YOU HAI NA??? THEN WHAT ABOUT ME?? AM I NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU HUHHH??? HUMNE SAB KUCH SEH LIYA PAR AUR NAHI. KYA CHAHTE HAI AAP KE APKI DI HAMESHA KI TARAH HARE ZINDAGI KE FAISLE LEY. PAR AAP GALAT SOCH RAHE HAI. AB AUR NAHI. UNHE PATA HAI HUM PET SE HAI AUR HAMEY ISS WAQT SABSE JYADA AAPKO JAROORAT HAI PHIR BHI ... PHIR BHI UNHONE AISA KIYA??? KYUN KAR RAHI HAI WO AISA. AUR AAP???? APKO TO JAISE HUM DIKHTE HI NAHI HAI?? APKO PATA BHI HAI KI AAP KYA KAR RAHE HAI UNKI BAAT MAAN KAR. AAP EK BAAT BATAIYE MUJHE AGAR UNHONE AAPKO HAMEY BECHNE KO KAHA TO AAP BECHDENGE???" And that was the last straw for his anger and he slapped her. Shocking her and himself too. She cupped her cheek which was swollen now and close her eyes in pain ... Physical as well as Emotional ... With tears wetting her face unstoppingly. Where as he look at is hand then at her face with shock expression. He couldn't believe he slapped her. The whole room has dipped into the pain of love. His heart bleed and throat felt heavy when tears started to come out from his red eyes. He fist his hand tightly digging his nails in his palm. But it is not lessening his pain. He close his eyes not finding any courage to look at her but open instantly as he heard her falling down on floor with thud. He rush towards her, taking her head on his lap he started to shake her cryingly not finding his voice because of heaviness of his throat. Sobbingly he pick her up and led on bed. He is about to pat her cheek when he see ger bruised cheek. Feeling horrible he get up from bed and called the doctor. After calling doctor he just sat on the floor blankly looking at her pale wet face with slightly red cheek.

He come towatds her slowly before hugging her tightly crying in her lifeless embrace soundly. Continuously chatting his apologies he started kissing her tender cheek. On other side doctor arrive at shantivan again making everyone confuse. They all started to go towards Arshi's room. As Arnav heard the knock wiping his tears giving her kiss on forehead he open the door only to see all family members with the doctor. Everyone shock seeing his condition. His hairs are all messed up, face had gone pale, eyes are swollen and blood red. But all in that his expression is look like he is in terrible pain. He gave doctor way as everyone started asking him about his state but he stay mute making everyone stopped their ranting. After checking her doctor gave her injection and asked all them,"Dekhiye her condition is not good. Look like she is in some emotional stress. And top of that I think she has not eaten anything. If she continue like this then I scare to say we will lose the baby. So I had recommended some vitamins and stress buster medicine and pls follow it wisely." And Doctor left. Everyone is silent after hearing this but Payal notice something and before anyone say anything she had slapped arnav soundly making everyone look at her then at Arnav shockingly.

Akash is the one who come out from trance before storming towards her, turning her through shoulder asking,"What the hell had you done Payal??? How can you slapped Bhai?? Are you out of your mind????" But Payal shrugged his hand saying,"Said this to him who had slap my sister Akash" making everyone shock.

Precap
Payal's ouburst and her desician to leave the Shantivan with Khushi.

Ufff hogaya. So here is it today's update guys. Wrote in hurry and in ten minutes. So please tell me its good or bad. And tell me still should I continue this story. Love you. Do likes and comments. It means so much to me.

Ignore spelling and grammar mistakes.

Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
Suchi2305 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome storyline
Hope arnav and anjali get some sense
Update soon and do pm me the updates
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Liked it
Eagerly w8ng 4 precap 😊
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I hate this raizada Khandan...
Arnav is no less than his father...
Yes its true he tortured her for other women..
Here arnav is torturing kushi for other women who is his di...
I hate him...
Precap is good..
But I doubt that anjali is doing everything deliberately so she can create rift BTW arshi..
I think she is still with that shyam...
Shyam or not but this anjali is not at all good...
N nani isn't she elder ...should she thought that she should treat anjali like porcelain doll...
After seeing what happened to her daughter I thought she will make anjali strong but alas they are elders for namesake..
N dumbest.. N most selfish persons all are...
Its good to have no husband or father than having someone like arnav n akash...
Who can't stand for their wives

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Can we get one more update today...
Plzzz
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome .. Let's hope payal give slap on their faces
Edited by ranogill - 8 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail