Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the last part 👏
Eager for the epilogue 😃
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb.
Khushi and arnav have their perfect family and it is no surprise that ahsaas has everyone in the family wrapped around her little finger...she is everyone princess.
Continue soon
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh my goshh I just don't believe that my first story is gonna complete with your love and support. Thank You so much for the loads of comments and likes my pumpkins. Love you so much and here is the epilogue as promise.

EPILOGUE

Arnav roll his eyes and gritted his teeth to stop the irritation which he is feeling at this moment. He held her from back as she cry dramatically hugging her Di who is also so much to his annoyance also crying with her making Aman hold her who is looking at Arnav helplessly. Now losing his patience he pulled Khushi out from the hug earning a slap on his chest as she went back on crying and hugging his Di and he shouted, "ENOUGH" making both Khushi and Anjali frowned as he disturbed them, coming out from hug looking at him with total annoy expression saying together,"Kya hai?" And he said in serious expression," Di and Khushi if you both didn't stop your emotional drama then I will stop Di from going to Aman's house. Then rotey rehna jee bharke" making both of them gasp, Aman to take a relief sigh and whole family burst into fits of laughter as they heard him. Anjali smile suddenly and hug him tightly before leaving making him bite his lips to stop the emotions playing in his heart but he controlled as Khushi hug him sideways. He waved till the car disappeared from root but stop embassingly as he heard,"Arnavji Di bus 15 minute ki duri par hi jaa rahi hai" and turned to found her smirking. But her smirk wipe off as she see him coming towards her with bedroom eyes. She gasp as he cornered her towards pillar kissing her wildly caressing her peeking waist. She moaned as passion took over them and started massaging his scalp sensually making himgo insane with her now curvy body. As soon as his hand teach to string holdings her blose she push him detaching him from her as the both breath heavily. But speak immediately as he felt him coming towards her again,"Ahsas" making his eyes widened and rush inside to find her daughter as she chuckled sensing his daddy mode on.

She come out from washroom and look at the crib only to find her baby sleeping soundly in her baby pink crib. She caress her baby's hairs and placed light kiss on her forehead whispering quite good night as her baby smile in her sleep. She look up from crib and gound him near window looking out. He smile as she hug him from behind placing her hand on his chest as his heartbeats relaxed under her palm. She placed her cheek on his back as she asked softly,"Ahu kab soyi??" And her replied still looking outside," Just five minutes ago" she hummed but didn't move relishing the moment so is he. She whispred taking him by surprise,"She will be fine Arnavji aur Aman bhai bhi toh hai na huhh. Stop worrying." He smiled at her concern and pulled her in front hugging her tightly inhaling her natural scent,'Ya. I know. I am just ... You know na." And in answer her hold tighten on his back and head. She giggle suddenly making him look at her with amused expression raising his eyebrow and she replied,"Wo ajj na humne Akash jiju ko murga bante dekha" and Arnav grinned remembering Payal's odd cravings and smirked as he whisper huskily,"Don't you remember your cravings" and Khushi reply him frowningly,"off coutse Arnavji hame yaad hai. Humari toh sabse badi cravings toh aap thhe-" and stop as she realize and gasp then hiy him on shoulder hugging hiding his face as he laughed before replying," But really huuh Khushi I only like your this craving or to say enjoy jaan hai na" And Khushi also agree with him grinningly,"Ha Arnavji hame tab na aisa lagta tha ki aapko na khudse bandhe rakhoon kahi bhi na jaane doon!". Suddenly Arnav remembered something laughing more saying,"Ya I know ek baar to tumhare mood swings itne high the ki tum mere piche piche bathroom mein aa gayi thi" makng Khushi look at here and there on floor embrassingly pouting at end muttering,'Laad Governer". Not able to control he asked in husky voice,"Didn't you wantme close now huhh??" And grinning yet blushingshe reply," Ummm soch na padega. Wanna help me??" And laughed as he pick her up in his arms before taking her to bed. He lowered her on bed and whispered on her lips,"Love you-" and she complete after pecking him,"FOREVER".

Sorry for short one but feeling really sleepy after tired day. Okay do leave your likes and comments last time please. Love you loadsss. Be happy and Keep smiling. And be ready for new one. Muahhh.
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
Swaran13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it. amazing story
do write more like this pls :)
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful...perfect ending.
Congrats on completing your first fanfic.
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely ss..Epilogue was a bit rushed tho, but nonetheless good story. Do write more in future.
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally unki kahani happy ending hogaee...

nice ending
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just came across this story..
Very nice..

Are you writing more arshi stories?
Lola163 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A different concept... Loved it...
sadhnasoumya thumbnail