Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the update
Khushi is super excited to come to arnav mom garden but is shocked to hear that arnav wants them to go to sheesh mahal.
Continue soon
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part Eleven

Khushi screamed loudly as she opened her eyes founding a totally different surrounding instead of their farmhouse but calmed down as familiar scent hit her nostrils. She hugged him tight as he started to caress her back frame to relax her. Relaxing a bit she opened her one eye and look around only to find them in jet. And then she opened her both eyes wide sensing it's lavishness. Feeling furious she pushed him earning a shocked 'what the' from him only to add fuel in fire. Keeping her hands on her side of waist she started," What the nahi Arnavji What???? Kar kya rahe hai aap haan. Kya jaroorat thi itna kharch karne ki huuuhhh. Hum gaadi se bhi toh jaa sakte the na ya phir train se. Phir hume iss hawai jahaz se kyun leke aye. Ameerzade kahike humphhh." Arnav was shock at first but amusee after that. And seeing this she pout her cheek more and started towards the door of their room muttering to herself"Yaha hum bohot jaroori baat kar rahe hai aur inhe hai ki mazak sujh raha hai. Humey nahi rehna yaha inke saath. Hum abhi jaate hai aur driver bhaiyya ko kehte hai rokne ke liye hum yaha se khud hi chale jayenge. Haa yahi sahi rahega kuch der shanti toh milegi iss laad governer se. Huughh Oye--" but her rantings stopped as he spun her and pinned her to the door making her gasp in surprise. He looked at her face and couldn't stop pecking her lips. She moaned as he smooch but again feeling her sucking his lips he gone mad and started kissing her deeply entering his tongue in her mouth as she clutch his shirt tightly but realizing push him slightly saying,"Hum apse gussa hai dammit." And he chuckled but still keeping her in his arms asked caressing her cheek with back of his hand as they regain their breath, "Tum iss halath mein bahar jaogi??" And she looked at him confusingly before he turn them so now she is facing the big mirror which was on their left and he is hugging her from back keeping his head on her shoulder smirkingly. She move her gaze on herself in mirror and her eyes started to wide second by second analyzing her condition. Her hairs are messy with her sindoor is smudged slightly on her head now, dupatta is missing and she feel that the dori of her kameez is opened from back as her kamees had srunch at some place because of her sleeping patterns and the main thing is her lips. They are looking like bee had biten them. So red and swollen. And her face had flushed having the cherry on top. He moved the loose shoulder of her kameez with his cheek and started to kiss her half bare shoulder as he tightened his grip on her waist, murmuring,"Tum kuch keh rahi thi na Khushi??" She closed her eyes and parted her lips forgetting everything as he worked experiencely on her sensitive body. Still kissing her shoulder he started caressing the outline of her breast from side and she sucked in deep breath making him smile in her neck. And he suddenly grabbed her breast in his hands making her eyes wide opened and look forward in mirror his intimate hold on her. Blushing furiously she turned swiftly in his arms as he hugged her cherishing his shy beauty. He is about to kiss her nape when he heard the announcement and curse,'Perfect timing'. He broke the hug and tied her dori hastily as she buttoned his shirt. Taking tissue from side table he wipe the traces of smudge sindoor as she made him wear his tie after turning towards him. She ran her fingers through his hairs as he set her dupatta. And they both turned towards the mirror again satisfy looking at their composed form.

He looked at Khushi then forward as they stand in front of Sheeshmahal. He clenced his jaw as he remembered the past incidents. But frowned as he felt something soft on his arms and looking down he smiled as he sense she had coiled his hand on her waist making his palm rest flat on her belly but felt confuse as she motion him to move in. Seeing him confuse she softly said,"Arey hamarey buddhu laad governer bahar hi khade rahenge kya hum???? andar nahi jana hai. Saath mein..." His gulp as he got to know that she had understand like always. He pursed his lips slightly and tightened his grip on her as they entered together. She smiled as they enter in hall welcomed by Om Prakash who take their luggage to his room after greeting them. She is about to move towards Mandir when he stopped her saying,"Baad mein ghoom lena pehle fresh hojao aur dinber karlo." She smiled at him childishly as he shook his head before taking her in his room. Her jaw dropped as soon as she saw the toom and walked dazely into it as Arnav order dinner to OP. He look at her chuckling as she started to adore his room. He hugged her from behind and asked breaking her spell,"Like it?" And she reply excitingly,"Bohot". They stand there for sometime but as Khushi asked him to inform family he leave her lazily as she leave for freshn up. He called home to inform them about their reaching but the phone received by Anjali. She asked him after hearing his monosyllabus sentence "Chotey aap thik yoh hai na??" He laughed dryly but replied honestly,"Jab tak Khushi mere saath hai" she smiled warmly and clutch the phone tightly pursing her lips before speaking heartly,"Chotey... Apne kale atith ki vajah se apna suhana kal maila mat hone dena. Just control yourself aur... Khushiji toh hai hi. Hai na??" He gulp as he closed his eyes fisting his hands he state,"Main Khushi ko sab batane wala hu!" Anjali gasp but compose immediately not wanting to weaken him and ask him with shuddering breath,"Are you sure Chotey?? Kya aap sach mein... Agar?" He stopped her with heavy voice,"Ya I am sure. Aur ha main janta hu she will understand me." But heard her whispering,"Par ab kya jaroorat hai iss sabki?" He clutched his phone tightly near his ear,"Jaroorat hai Di. She needs to know why I am like that. She needs to know who I am. Main jaanta hu that ki ab batake fayda nahi hai but yeh important hai Di. Agar aap chahti hai toh main wo baat usse nahi-" but froze as he heard his sister's different voice which is so much confident,"Tell her... Tell her Chotey. She had right to know this. Tell her everything. I am fine with it. Hum jaante hai Khushiji ko, she will take it positively. Don't worry." He take a deep breath so is she to stop the pain they are feeling. He sense water running stoped and ask Anjali,"Di woh main-" She smile over phone saying,"Koi baat nahi. Phone rakhiye. Aur haa apna aur Khushiji ka khayal rakhiye." He hung up saying,"You too Di." And look up to found her like fresh bloom flower in faint pink salwar kameez. Wiping her face with towel she look at him and srunch her eyes at him as he noticed his red eyes and about to ask him when he move towards bathroom pecking her forehead. She looked worriedly at his back knowing something big is coming in their path. She prayed to her devi mayya to bear the every huddle. After coming from washroom she looked at his now more disturb form and ask him,"Arna-" bit door knocked indicating the dinber has arrived. He opened the doir and asked OP to serve on table and leave. He made her sit silently and started feeding her and try to give her smile but failed as usual. She open her mouth to speak now when he stonely replied,"Pehle khana khalo" but looking at her worried face he caress her cheek and said,"Please" she started eating silently then but also started feeding him making him smile slightly and think,'Please react positive Khushi...' And there Anjali is praying,'Please Khushiji don't hurt Chotey reacting badly at our ugly past...'

Hushh hohaya. Next one at night okay. Do comments and likes. Love you.
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
1076334 thumbnail
ok now what past and why will khushi punish arnav or even hurt him?
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Which Arnav want to tell her and why now when she is pregnant
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 11 👏
Eager for the next part
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part Twelve

She looked at him as he lead towards the terrace. Ignoring her continuous confused haze he made her sit on the one of cozy sitting arrangments of soft bedsheets and cushions. She suddenly started to adore the sky which filled with so many stars. Then she started find the shapes in the clouds. And the she feel shiver in her back of neck as she sense him looking at her with untamed passion but he quickly cover as soon as she feel it. She held his hands as he started yo turn away. He closed his eyes as he feel her warm soft grip on his wrist and turn to face her after taking a deep breath. She cupped his cheeks in his hands and made him look at her whispering," Jo bhi hai keh dijiye Arnavji" he place his hands on her hands which was holding his face and ask in low voice,"Will you... Will you hate me after listening me??" Khushi looked at him with shocked wide eyed but caress his one cheek smiling broadly,"Aap ko lagta hai ki hum kabhi aapse nafrat kar sakte hai??" He chuckled dryly,"Never ever". And took her hand in his before placing them on his lap. He started looking at their entwined hands, "Khushi kuch baatein hain jo tum nahi jaanti. Mere baare mein... Di ke baare mein... Ma ke baare mein... Humare family ke baare mein!" He stopped and look up at her as she nodded her head encouragingly looking at him with big innocent eyes. He closed his eyes and started,"Khushi you know mera asli naam Arnav Malik tha but main Malik nahi hoon. I am not the son of Malik" He heard her gasp and held their hands tight as he complete,"Khushi Ma she ... She was raped because of Malik ... Her husband had ditched someone in business and I am the consequence of it." He bite his lip hard after completing and felt her shaking as sobbed loudly hiccuping badly at the new revelation. She is about to speak when he stopped her still kerping his eyes shut,"Dont... Pls let me complete ... Its killing me." She clutch his hands more as it is only way to let him know that she is with him. He take a deep breathes as he said, "She had tell her husband that I am his child for my sake or else he had killed me. Uske baad sab theek tha par mere 10th birthday par unhe pata chal gaya ki main unka khoon nahi hoon. Aur unhone hame ghar se nikal diya. Hum Nani ke pass rehne chale gaye thhe tabhi kuch dino baad kuch admi ghar mein jabardasti ghuse aur unhone-" He gritted his teeth as his temple and heart started to throb painfully and Khushi's heart miss a beat as she heard his next word, "THEY RAPED DI ... INFRONT OF MY EYES KHUSHI. THEY BLOODY DID IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!!!!!!!". Khushi look at him with frozen state but as soon as his words sink in her she let out roar of remorse and cry her heart out feeling the pain of losing the precious of women being. He shuddered in pain with her as she wept for him, for Di, for Ma. She held him more close as she hug him tightly wanting to bury the pain they are feeling. After the much needed crying she is still hiccuped assge broke the hug and held his shoulder with trembling hands wanting him to complete the past. He looked at the fragile beauty in front of him and made her rest on his lap as she wipe his tears ignoring her own. He kept her palm on his mouth feeling tenderness and continued after kissing it slightly,"After that incident Di had gone in depression. She always cry almost everytime. Many times she even try to kill herself. Ma and Nani was so worried for her and the situation and society was not helping either. They had also abonded us. Aur uske baad hum firse sab chodke yaha aye the. Di thodi stable ho gayi thi. Par fir kismat ne khel khela hamare saath. Wo kala saya fir hamare upar mandarane laga. Usne ek raasta nahi choda ke jis ke sahare hum jee sake. He started to touture us in every way. Financially toh hum weak the hi to usne yeh fayda uthake Ma ko apne saath rakha apni ghatiya jarooratein poori karne ke liye. And woh... Woh chup chap sehti gayi kyunki humare pass aur koi raasta nahi tha. Par sab cheezon ki ek limit hoti hai Khushi. Kab tak sehti woh. She cried every night Khushi. Her eyes bleed with tears. Yeh Di ko nahi pata tha. We didn't tell her as she was still recovering. Issi tarah meri Ma akhir tutt hi gayi Khushi and she BLOODY KILLED HERSELF WITH HER OWN HANDS. Woh harr gayi thi Khushi. Sab se. Aur main na hi Ma ko bacha paya na Di ki izzat. Bit I killed him Khushi with my bare hands. I am-" and his speech halted as he felt her wet lips on him consuming him. With horse cry he kissed her back with passion as she only know how to calm him. She didn't care that he is consequence of rape, she didn't care that he hide such big truth from him nor abot him being a Murder she only care for him. It didn't made her hate him but love him more. And determine to swept away the pain she take the initiative to relieved him.

After the bliss wrapped in cozy blanket they are feeling the peace after the strom. He pulled her more close as she snuggle deep and place a chaste kiss on his bare chest. She look at his handsome face which has adore with some beard, eyes puffy slightly because of crying and red swollen lips but his face had held a unnamed peace which had made her heart at relief. His eyes clashed at her as soon as he felt her gaze and asked her after admiring her,"Khushi tum-" but she shish him placing her finger on his lip,"Shushhh kuch mat kahiye aur nahi hum apse kuch puchna chahte hai. Aap ko kya laga yeh sab hamare pyaar ko kam kardega haa toh aap galat hai. Hamara pyaar iss sabse badhkar hai aap ke liye. Aur haa agar aap yeh soch rahe honge ki hum aapse naraz honge kyun ki aapne itni ahem baat hamse chupayi toh phir nahi. Nahi hai hum apse naraz kyun ki hum vo cheez nahi janna chahte jisse hamare pyaar ko itni takleef ho, ittna dard miley. Iss sab ke bavjud aapne hame yeh sab bataya, apna dukh bata hamare saath yahi hamare liye kaffi hai ye janke ki aap humse itna pyaar karte hai." She ended with teary smile and he look at her speechlessly. His eyes teared as he bury his head in her neck crying and she let him cry today knowing tomorrow will ASR up leaving the all pains aside. Feeling his heavy breath she kiss his forehead thinking,'Ajj hum jaan chuke hai Arnavji ke aap kyun bane hai aise. Na iss mein aapki galti hai na Ma ya Di ki. Yeh apka atteth hi hai jisne apko bedard banaya. Par ajj hum apse vaada karte hai ki hum aapke atteth ke sare dard ko beintehaa khushiyon mein badal denge. Aur haan yeh Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ka vaada hai.' And she ended with naughty grin.

Hushhh hogaya. Actually I was just ending the story toh socha ki kuch masala daal doondoon 😉. Toh daal diya 😆. The main thing is that I kust want to judtify Arnav's behavior so did it in this way. Hope you will like and if not then sholiii. Next one will up tomorrow. So tell me how's it okay. Do comments and likes. Love you lotss.
Edited by PrettyRapunzel - 7 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 12 👏
Eager for the next part.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loves khushi's reaction when she woke up and found herself in Arnav's lavish private jet.
Arnav need not worry because khushi will never hurt or leave him.
Continue soon
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Horrible..
No women n children should go through it...
Heart wrenching...
Gosh can't bear it...
Poor them
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Horrible..
No women n children should go through it...
Heart wrenching...
Gosh can't bear it...
Poor them...