SRK, Anushka head to Europe in July for Imtiaz Ali's next

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

SRK, Anushka head to Europe in July for Imtiaz Ali's next

DECCAN CHRONICLE. | MEHUL S THAKKAR
PublishedJun 1, 2016, 12:33 am IST
UpdatedJun 1, 2016, 12:33 am IST
Imtiaz's next film will be shot across five different countries in Europe, providing a rich visual experience to the audience.
Imtiaz will shoot across a minimum of five exotic locations in Europe. Says a source.
 Imtiaz will shoot across a minimum of five exotic locations in Europe. Says a source.

Imtiaz Ali along with his team flew to Budapest to finalise locations for his next film starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma. However, it's not just Budapest where the film will be shot.

Imtiaz will shoot across a minimum of five exotic locations in Europe. Says a source, "Imtiaz will take his film over five European countries. The film's setup and locations will be such that the audiences will be thrilled to see it on the big screen. All the formalities regarding the shooting permission are underway and everything will be in order before the film goes on the floors."

Shah Rukh, who had discussed this film with Imtiaz long before the latter's Tamasha went on floors, had said at the time that he would be able to work on the project only after June. Meanhwile, Anushka is also wrapping up her home production. Once the shoot starts in July, both the actors will dedicate their time solely to this project before taking on any other work. 

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/010616/srk-anushka-head-to-europe-in-july-for-imtiaz-ali-s-next.html

Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sans Bhansali Anushka has worked with the entire who's who of Bollywood 😆
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bring it on baby bring it on!!!! SRK-Anu ... aah ❤️ ❤️ just love this pair..

So so sooo excited for all srk's future projects!!!!!
briahna thumbnail
i hope imitiaz doesn't confuse aam janta again...if he does,  it will be a floppy again.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MoStLyHaRmLeSs.

Sans Bhansali Anushka has worked with the entire who's who of Bollywood 😆

This is actually true😲

VB, Kashyap, Hirani, Yash Chopra, Kjo, Imtiaz, Adi Chopra👏
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excited for this one!  SRK - Anu together after sooo long! Anushka is on a roll! First Sultan, ADHM, Phillauri and then Imitiaz film. ⭐️
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

This is actually true😲

VB, Kashyap, Hirani, Yash Chopra, Kjo, Imtiaz, Adi Chopra👏

Add Zoya A to it! 😛

Also i think the she's only one after Kat to have worked with all the Khans and Kumar. 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

Add Zoya A to it! 😛

Also i think the she's only one after Kat to have worked with all the Khans and Kumar. 

Actually the only one to have worked with Ranbir, Ranveer, the Khans and Akki...only HR amongst the superstars is left for her to work with.

P.S. Bebo also worked with the Khans and Akki 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Imtiaz's movies are not my cup of tea  I hope and pray this one surprises me though i am not keeping my expectations high for this .
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
sounds like a Yash chopra film