Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rajni13

Show toh maine bahut dekhe hain 😎 ...par itna deeply analysis kabhi nahin kiya 😆
I guess love story start hone ke ek saal baad hi SR hoti hai 😳 😕

1 saal baad shayad Valentine day pe kuchh ho.
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

1 saal baad shayad Valentine day pe kuchh ho.

IV mein Ayaz ne bhi Valentine tak intezaar karne ko bola tha 😳 😉
SymphonyStar thumbnail
PART 5 ~ KADWA SACH JHOOTE RISHTEY~

Dhairya brushes Santoshi's cheek with the back of his hand.Santoshi closes her eyes & leans into the touch.Dhairya pulls his hand away.Santoshi opens her eyes.Komal calls out Santoshi didi where are you? Santoshi listens Komal calling her & pulls herself away from Dhairya.They go towards Komal.Komal asks where were you both? come with me.Dhairya says you go to Saahil I am coming with Santoshi.Santoshi & Dhairya walk side by side in silence.They join Srivaastavs.

Guamata asks Santoshi Maa I dont understand Santoshi's husband's behavior.He was going to ler her die but now.. What is the meaning of this maate? & Should Santoshi go back to him? Santoshi Maa smiles & says humans are called "agyaani"              ( ignorant)      Sometimes they cant see what is good for them.They realize the worth of something after it is gone away from them.Same thing happened with Santoshi's hushband.And answer to your 2nd ques is hidden in the future.

Santoshi thinks today I saw thruth in his eyes but how can he cange so soon? Santoshi becomes confused.
They all come back after some strroling in the park & sit.Madhu calls Dhairya.Dhairya says yes I am coming.Saahil shares some joke with Santoshi & Komal.Santoshi laughs.Dhairya while talking to Maabh stares at Santoshi.He frowns.Maabhi listens the sound & says it sounds like Santoshi.She asks Dhairya where is he? He lies & says I am with my friends.Dhairya cuts the call .Dhairya says I have to go.Dhairya gives Saahil friendly hug.He looks at Santoshi.Santoshi turns her head.Dhairya says bye to Srivaastavs & leaves.

At Mishra house Kranti Maa comes Dhairya comes after few mins.Madhu says Dhairya take Kranti Maa's blessings I called her especialy for you as nothing is going right in your life.Dhairya takes Kranti Maa's blessings.Kranti Maa says one shouldnt live in past & one should always progress.Listen to your Maabhi she is right why dont you marry a suitable girl she finds.Dhairya gets angry & says I respect you Kranti Maa but please its my personal matter & Maabhi dont force me.Dhairya heads to his room.He shuts the door with force.Madhu & Kranti Maa listen this.

Dhairya sits on the bed.He calms down a little.He then thinks he is behaving rudely with Maabhi these past few days & he should have made her understand not yell at her.He opens the door.He listens Riya's name being mentiond & stops there.He stands behind the railing near the top of the stairs & listens Kranti Maa & Maabhi's coversation.Madhu says Kranti Maa I broke his marriage with Riya with your help & then again his engagement with Riya.I supported that servent Santoshi just bcoz I wanted to get rid of Riya.Santoshi was just a pawn for me.I coudnt stand seeing Riya & Dhairya together I even failed their trip plan by ruining Dhairya's clothes & all blame went on Santoshi.She was too good & won Kaka-Kaki's heart.Its good that my way cleared itself & I didnt have to put any effort to throw her out of this house.She left the house herself.Now Riya is out of Dhairya's life & that servent also went from this house but when will he marry a girl of my choice? when will I get to have complete relief that someone else is not going to take the control I have over Dhairya.

Kranti Maa says dont worry I will surely think of a way.Your wish will be fulfilled.Madhu sees Kranti Maa & her deciples off.

Dhairya stands shattered.Maabhi's words plays in his mind.Madhu comes back in the hall.Dhairya walks downstairs & claps loudly.Madhu looks at him confused.Dhairya says "Wow Maabhi so this is your true face".Maabhi gets nervous & asks what? Maabhi I have listened your conversation with Kranti Maa.I cant believe you went to this extent just to have control over me.Maabhi says you are mistaken listen to me.Dhairya shouts no you listen to me.

Kaka hears Dhairya shouting & says why is he shouting? Kaki says we should check.Nupur also hears Dhairya shout .They all come to the hall.Dhairya says Maabhi you have ruined my life again & again but not anymore.Kaka-kaki are shocked to see Dhairya say this.

Maabhi says whatever I did it was for your good only.You saw how that Riya wanted to take revenge from you & destroy this house.I admit I broke your marriage & engagement but it was bcoz that girl didnt love you.If she really loved you she wouldnt have insulted you many times & would have trusted you.Its good her truth came out infront of you.
Pratap & Ujjwal comes back from office at the same time.He sees everyone in the hall & asks whats happening here.Dhairya points at Maabhi & says why dont you ask her? Pratap looks at Madhu.
Madhu says I will still say that I did nothing wrong by breaking your marriage with Riya.Dhairya says you did this with Kranti Maa's help.I feel Santoshi was right abt Kranti Maa.That Karamkaandi Kranti Maa has no special power she is fake and you Maabhi you stooped so low.I feel disgusting now. I have always given you more respect than my own mother & you have done this with me.Today I have learned this bitter truth abt you.We had two relations one of a mother-son & other one of Sister-in-law & brother-in-law but you insulted both the relations. Nupur smirks.
Pratap asks Dhairya what are you talking abt? Maabhi says dont talk like this abt Kranti Maa.She has done so much for this family & why are you supporting that lower class servent Santoshi? She has no relation with this house & no relation with you.
Dhairya shouts enough not a single word against my Santoshi.Everyone look at Dhairya in shock.

Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Symar for updating next part 🤗
I love it 👏 👏 ...Maabhi's truth revealed 👍🏼 😃
Dhairya shouted at Madhu 😲... "not a single word against MY SANTOSHI" 🥳
Gau mata and Kranti mata 🤣
rajni13 thumbnail
Gau mata is more confused than Dhairya 🤣
rajni13 thumbnail
Dhairya insulted Kranti mata 😲 ...called her FAKE 😕

Tumhari story mein yeh kaise ho gaya Symar 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Dhairya insulted Kranti mata 😲 ...called her FAKE 😕

Tumhari story mein yeh kaise ho gaya Symar 🤣

Oh mujhe chhida mat main toh bas Kranti Maa ki LOL type bhakt hun.Meri story mein main kisi ko nahi chhodnewali hun.
rajni13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Oh mujhe chhida mat main toh bas Kranti Maa ki LOL type bhakt hun.Meri story mein main kisi ko nahi chhodnewali hun.

Touch wood...nazar na lage tumhare Dhairya and Kranti mata ke LOL wale love ko 😉 😆
princess2791 thumbnail
in front of whole family he said MY SANTOSHI yahooo...
i am so happy finally maabhis truth come out dhairya stood against her and finally accepting santoshi. muze aur kya chahiye?. chahina i want to see now majanu dhairya babu for santoshi with lots off jealousy and passiveness. hehehe. love whole update so much waiting for next.
Edited by princess2791 - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Thank you Symar for updating next part 🤗
I love it 👏 👏 ...Maabhi's truth revealed 👍🏼 😃
Dhairya shouted at Madhu 😲... "not a single word against MY SANTOSHI" 🥳
Gau mata and Kranti mata 🤣

Thank you so much Rajjo 😃.Aage Aage dekho hota hai kya 😉.