Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: princess2791

in front of whole family he said MY SANTOSHI yahooo...

i am so happy finally maabhis truth come out dhairya sttod against her and finally accepting santoshi. muze aur kya chahiye?. chahina i want to see now majanu dhairya babu for santoshi with lots off jealousy and passiveness. hehehe. love whole update so much waiting for next.

Thank you Princess for reading & commenting.Milega naa ekdum mirch masala wala Dhairya.Hai hai mirche uff uff mirche. πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
PART 6 - PYAAR KA EHSAAS

Madhu asks him what are you saying? Dhairya says yes she is my Santoshi.Pratap asks him what happened to you suddenly? Dhairya says realization. He tells them abt Maabhi & Kranti Maa's conversation.Everyone get shocked.Dhairya says I used to think so wrong abt Santoshi. Dhairya says I have realized my mistake & I have realized Santoshi's worth in my life.I will bring her back in my life.

Kaka,Kaki & Pratap look surprised at this sudden change in Dhairya.Pratap asks Dhairya I feel you are saying truth but how are you going to bring her back in your life.You have hurt her a lot.Will she forgive you?

Dhairya says I know I was a fool to let her go & a jerk to torture her the way I did.I dont know if she wilI ever forgive me but I will do everything I can to bring her back to me.Kaka & Kaki get happy to see Dhairya's change of heart towards Santoshi & his right decision.

Madhu says you will not bring that servent in this house.Pratap gets angry on Madhu & says what do you want now ? How much more will you ruin his life? Dhairya says leave it bhaiyya I will not stay where there is no place for my Santoshi.

Dhairya storms to his room.Pratap scolds Madhu.He says you did wrong with a girl like Santoshi.You think you can find a better girl but I feel you are wrong.Our Dhairya couldnt have gotten better girl than Santoshi.What is your problem? He says Madhu you should ask Dhairya's forgivness otherwise You will loose Dhairya.Madhu in her arrogance says I will not apologize & abt Dhairya where will he go? He will have to stay here.He has no other place to go & no money of his own.Pratap ask everyone to go to their room.

Dhairya in his room cries recalling how he blamed Santoshi for ruining his clothes & pushed her off the stairs.He hears knock at his door.He says I dont want to talk to you Maabhi.Kaka & Kaki says its us.Dhairya wipes his cheeks with his Tshirt sleeve & opens the door.Kaka & Dhairya sit on the bed.Kaka says I can see that you are regretting.He says your maa & I are happy to see your change of heart.Dhairya says you both were right abt Santoshi.He aplogizes to Kaka & Kaki.Dhairya puts his head on his mother'd lap & cries He says maa I am sorry can you forgive me? Kaki brushes his hair & says Dhairya I have forgiven you dont cry I cant see you like this.

Dhairya sits straight & says maa I need Santoshi in my life.My life seems meaningless without her.Kaka smiles & says it wasnt you but your love for Santoshi was speaking today.Dhairya looks taken aback by the truth & asks love?.Kaka says yes you dont just need her you love her.Kaki says yes son her love has brought this change in you.

Dhairya asks this is love? Kaka says yes.Ok tell me dont you feel lifeless? You werent this shattered when Riya left you.Dhairya says papa if this is true then what should I do?Kaka says ask her forgivness & tell her how much you love her.Kaka then becomes serious.Dhairya asks what happened? Kaka says but how will you do that as we dont know her whereabout.He says I have found out she isnt staying at her house.God knows where she is.Dhairya says I know her whereabout.Kaka & Kaki look surprised.Dhairya tells them abt Santoshi working at Pratap's friend's house.Kaka says then what are you waiting for bring her here.Dhairya says no I will not bring her here & I will not stay here.He says I will manage on my own.Kaki says leave this madness where will you go? this is your house. Dhairya is admant.Kaka says I have confidence on this new Dhairya.He says ok but stay here till you find a good place.Dhairya agrees.

Kaka says Dhairya one more thing.Kaka looks at Kaki & smiles.Kaki slowly stand up from the wheel chair.Dhairya is completly shocked to see this.He says Maa you got fine.When did this happen? Kaka says 2 days after Santoshi left the house.Santoshi must have completed her 16th fast which she kept for your maa.Its Santoshi Maa's blessings.We didnt share this news as the ambience (atmoshphere) of the house was bad after Santoshi left.No one cared much abt her anyway.Your maa is still a bit weak but she can stand on her own feet like earlier. Kaka says we too miss Santoshi a lot.

Dhairya says she has done so much for me & my family.I was blind I couldnt see that.He says I will bring her back into my life.Kaka says Santoshi Maa's blessing will be with you.Dhairya says you are right.I always thought Santoshi maa is powerless but today I got to know abt Kranti maa's truth & Santoshi maa's powers.They all say Jai Santoshi Maa.Santoshi Maa smiles seeing this.

At night time on the bed Dhairya thinks today I have realized my love for you Santoshi.This realization seems so beautiful "Yeh Ehsaas kitna khoobsurat lagta hai".He closes his eyes & smiles to himself.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome, but thoda lamba likho yaar😳
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Awesome, but thoda lamba likho yaar😳

Thank you so much Tanika_11.Ok agli baar se thoda lamba hi likhungi.😊
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Symar - I am glad you put everything in one thread and gave it a beautiful name. I finally read all the part. It is moving along very nicely. So much better than the show. Do update the next part soon.
Special mention to SM and Gaumata scene -- just as obscure as on the show. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the use of term Karamkaandi for Krant maa!πŸ˜‰
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Hi Symar - I am glad you put everything in one thread and gave it a beautiful name. I finally read all the part. It is moving along very nicely. So much better than the show. Do update the next part soon.

Special mention to SM and Gaumata scene -- just as obscure as on the show.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the use of term Karamkaandi for Krant maa!πŸ˜‰

I am glad you like my story 😊.Yes SM & Guamata scene Ditto effect.And my love for Karamkaandi Kranti Maa.I like this word which Dhairya used for Santoshi's family so why not show Dhairya use the term Kramkaandi for our beloved Kranti Maa. πŸ˜†
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Symar πŸ€— πŸ€— ...love you loads ❀️ 😳
What an update πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘
Finally Dhairya has realized his love for Santoshi πŸ₯³
I like this Dhairya who want to do something on his own and be independent 😎 ⭐️
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Kya khayaal hai? πŸ˜‰

Kamaal kar dita πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thank you so much 😳 ⭐️
rajni13 thumbnail
Sorry for late replying πŸ˜› ...was little busy πŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

Sorry for late replying πŸ˜› ...was little busy πŸ˜†

No sorry rey.Chalta hai bhidu.I know tu busy thi.