Fated to love you ~~ STORY DISCONTINUED~~. - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

No sorry rey.Chalta hai bhidu.I know tu busy thi.

😃 😳

Word Count: 0

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
BGM for this part 😊
"kyun aajkal neend kum khwaab zyada hai
lagta khuda ka koi nek iraada hain
kal tha fakir aaj dil shehzada hain
kya mujhe pyar hain aah
kaisa khumaar hain aah
pathhar ke in raston pe
phulon ki ek chadar hain
jabse milen ho hamko
badla har ek manzar hain
dekho jahaan mein neele neele aasmaan tale
rang naye naye hain jaise ghulte hue
soye se khwaab mere jaage tere waaste
tere khayaalon se hai bheege mere raaste
kya mujhe pyar hain aah
kaisa khumaar hain aah"
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

BGM for this part 😊
"kyun aajkal neend kum khwaab zyada hai
kal tha fakir aaj dil shehzada hain
kya mujhe pyar hain aah
kaisa khumaar hain aah
pathhar ke in raston pe
phulon ki ek chadar hain
jabse milen ho hamko
badla har ek manzar hain
dekho jahaan mein neele neele aasmaan tale
rang naye naye hain jaise ghulte hue
soye se khwaab mere jaage tere waaste
tere khayaalon se hai bheege mere raaste
kya mujhe pyar hain aah
kaisa khumaar hain aah"

Waah 👏 kya song choose kiya hai Rajjo 😊
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice continuation of the story. Dhairya finds out Maabhi's truth and realizes his love for Santoshi.😃 Waiting for the next chapter. When you wrote they that Kaka, Kaki and Dhairya say Jai Santoshi Maa, I thought to myself I can't imagine the day Dhairya actually says that.😆 In fact, there are many things that Dhairya will do on the show that I think will surprise me.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Nice continuation of the story. Dhairya finds out Maabhi's truth and realizes his love for Santoshi.😃 Waiting for the next chapter. When you wrote they that Kaka, Kaki and Dhairya say Jai Santoshi Maa, I thought to myself I can't imagine the day Dhairya actually says that.😆 In fact, there are many things that Dhairya will do on the show that I think will surprise me.

Thank you dear 😊 Even I cant imagine Dhairya saying Jai Santoshi maa & a lot of things that we cant even think of in our most wildest dream 😆.I think I will get paralysis attack 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
PART 7 - FANAH HO SABHI DOORIYAN

Dhairya imagines Santoshi's smiling face. After few mins of restlessness he gets sleep.Next Morning Dhairya goes to Kaka & Kaki's room.Kaka & Kaki do puja Dhairya also join them.After puja Kaka asks Dhairya what are you doing here in the early morning Dhairya tells them abt something.They smile.Kaka pats Dhairya's shoulder & then hugs him.

Pratap & Madhu talk over morning tea.Pratap asks why dont you leave your stubbornness? Madhu says "its not my stubbornness.I cant see anyone else take control of this house whatever I am doing is to make sure I dont have to bow infront of someone".Pratap says its useless to talk to you.

At breakfast time everyone eat silently.After breakfast finishes Dhairya looks at Madhu &says Pratap bhaiyya I have to show you something.Pratap asks what is it? Dhairya says maa.Kaki smiles & slowly stands up from her wheelchair.Pratap & Ujjuwal have suprised mixed with happy expression on their face.Pratap says its miracle when did it happen? Kaki tells them it happened 2 days after Santoshi left this house.It happened on fri.It is a result of Santoshi's 16th fri fast.Madhu & Nupur make faces.Madhu says how can you say that this happened bcoz of Santoshi Maa's powers It must be Kranti Maa's blessings.Dhairya says Maabhi please enough of you & your fake Karamkaandi Kranti Maa.I am asking you the same question how can you say that this is a result of Kranti Maa's blessings.This happened bcoz of my Santoshi's true devotion & Santoshi Maa's blessings.

Pratap & Ujjwal hug their mother.Pratap says I think you are right Dhairya.Kranti Maa is with us for many years but Maa's condition never improved .Its all bcoz of Santoshi & Santoshi Maa.Madhu gets angry & says you too Pratap.Pratap says yes since Santoshi started keeping fast for maa maa's health started improving.We should give this credit to Santoshi.That Kranti Maa took credit when Maa's hand got fine.I am asking you Madhu is she Kranti Maa or Credit Maa? Madhu gets angry & says then why is Santoshi so poor? Pratap says bcoz she never prayed to her Santoshi maa to make her rich.She is a contented person.Money dosent make a person great its one's humbleness that does that.Santoshi is happy with whatever she has.Madhu leaves from there.

Nupur & Ujjwal get ready for office & talk in their room.Nupur asks him do you really think its Santoshi Maa's power? Ujjwal says I dont think so if this is the case then why Santoshi is poor & why she faces so many problems? Nupur says you are right but what could have made Maa's health fine.Ujjwal says I dont know & I dont want to think & take stress over it.For me its enough Maa can walk like before.

Madhu talks to Kranti Maa over phone & informs her abt Kaki's health.Kranti Maa says I will do something dont worry.

Dhairya goes to Srivaastav's house in the evening.He sees Santoshi working in the hall.Dhairya says Santoshi.Santoshi looks at him & says Dhairya sir I will call Saahil.Dhairya gets angry hearing this.Dhairya thinks Saahil is Saahil for her & I am Dhairya sir.He cools down a bit & says Santoshi bcoz of you Maa can walk like before.Santoshi gets happy & smile.In her happiness she steps forward to hug Dhairya but quickly realizes what she was about to do & stops.Dhairya stares at her. Santoshi then gets sad & says" I coulnt see that moment.I miss Kaka & kaki so much".Dhairya searches her expressions for any sign that she misses him too.Santoshi notices Dhairya's intense gaze at her & turns her head to the side Dhairya thinks does she still care even a bit abt me? Santoshi says Dhairya sir tell Kaka & Kaki not to worry abt me as I am fine & happy here.Santoshi goes to call Saahil.Saahil comes.Dhairya & Saahil hug & they talk.Santoshi brings tea.Saahil asks Dhairya "you are looking immensly happy is anything special? any love matter?".Santoshi hands the cup to Dhairya & Dhairya looks at her.Dhairya says "actually my mother has become fine like before".Saahil says "its great news yaar I am so happy for you". Saahil says to Santoshi "Santoshi bring sweets & you know my fav".Santoshi smiles at Saahil & says I know Saahil what is your fav sweet.Santoshi brings sweets.Saahil & Dhairya feed each other sweets. Santoshi turns to go.Saahil asks where are you going? you will also eat sweets..& then he makes her eat sweets.Dhairya fumes but dosent say anything.Dhairya says I think I should go.Saahil says whats the hurry? Dhairya says I have some work to do.Dhairya leaves

Dhairya goes to Nikhil's house.He tells him & Anju everything.Nikhil & Anju are shocked to know the truth.Nikhil & Anju feel bad for Dhairya & sympathize with him.Dhairya says I need your help yaar.Nikhil says you just tell me what to do I will do everything I can to help you.Dhairya says "I want to start some business & want money." He says "I promise will repay all your money" & asks Nikhil will you help me? Nikhil smiles & says "my friend wants to walk on right path how can I say no".Nikhil asks what abt you ?where will you stay?.Anju says Dhairya why dont you stay at our house its big & there is only two of us living here.Dhairya says "no I have already asked so much from you Nikhil".Nikhil says "yaar please dont bring this more & less matter betwen our friendship".Anju says at least stay here till you get your own house.Nikhil says Anju is right.Nikhil gets serious & asks what abt Bhaabiji? Dhairya becomes emotional.Dhairya says I have hurt her so much.I feel like I dont deserve her forgiveness but I really love her how am I going to live without her? What if she will not forgive me? Nikhil says "yaar since when you started accepting defeat.The Dhairya I know dosent have impossible word in his dictionary".Nikhil hugs Dhairya & says you really love her wont you fight for her? Dhairya nods.Nikhil playfuly slaps his back & says "thats our Dhairya".Dhairya says thanks for your support.Nikhil says what are friends for? Nikhil says we will be waiting for you so shift here as soon as you can.Dhairya nods & leaves.

At Srivaastav's house.The head servent Mamta & Santoshi work in the kitchen.Mamta asks Santoshi is something wrong? Santoshi says no everything is fine.Mamta says from my experience I can say something is bothering you tell me what is it.I have a daughter of your age who is married think of me as your mother & tell me what is wrong.Santoshi starts crying.Mamta goes to Santoshi & hugs her & says tell me beta.Santoshi tells her everything.Mamta says I wish I could do something to help you.She says Santoshi just remember God has his own ways.You will see everything will work out in the end.Santoshi wipes her tears & nods.

At Mishra house.Dhairya packs his things & thinks Santoshi this distance between us is tearing me apart I cant stay away from you..I am coming Santoshi.I will vanish this distance & make you mine at any cost..He finishes packing.He comes to the hall.He takes Kaka & Kaki's blessings.Prataap hugs him & says I forgive you today I feel proud of you as you are going to make your own identity.Ujjuwal too is happy for Dhairya.Nupur smirks seeing Madhu & thinks her dear son is going away from her.Dhairya says Maabhi I am going.I will make my own way.Prataap says to Madhu see Dhairya is going away from you.Maabhi in her arrogance says only time will tell that.Dhairya leaves Mishra house.

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved, loved this Dhairya -- someone who wants to stand on his feet and be indepent, be worthy of his love. 👏
Do continue soon.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Loved, loved this Dhairya -- someone who wants to stand on his feet and be indepent, be worthy of his love.👏

Do continue soon.

Thank you so much Katori.Love you yaar 😃 Ab Dhakkan ko thoda Dabangg banana hai toh isliye yeh sab 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Update post kiye 10 min bhi nahi hue & you guys aRajjoji & Katoriji already read it & liked it wow.Bahut fast ho aaplog.Apun toh slow motion angreza 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Awesome update Symar 👏 ⭐️ 👏
Kranti maaa or credit maa 🤣
Love this new Dhairya ❤️ ...wants to become independent and win over Santoshi (his love) 🥳
Return of Nikhil and Anju 😃
I like mamta as well 😊
Thank you 🤗
Eagerly waiting for next part 😳 😆