Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye-Indus Vision

hemabkk thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Dear All

Can any one advise about the serial once used to come in Sony TV

"Hum PArdesi ho Gaye " does any one sees that on Indus Vision, then please advise the story to me....updates or anyone seeen before then just tell me the story, what happends in the end...

I have seen till she leaves the husband & go to some other part to work

after that I didn't see

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, no idea 😕

Xenubia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The girl.. leaves her husband Rahul and takes her disabled father in law and leaves the town..Malika (the other woman who rahul loved) gives birth to a daughter (rahul's daughter) and also asks rahul never to see her again and she also leaves him.. In the end they show the wife (i forgot her name) is leaving in a cab with her father in law and rahul is running after the cab..
The girl didnt marry her friend(the one who loved her and came to usa to work) although he does proposes to her... Rahul's mum also dies ... so the diables father in law also leaves with his daughter in law to go and live with some sister of his's!
hijab777 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have seen it but a long time ago..I know that his husband was getting interested in someone else 😛
pishu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
there is noting in indus vision they are just showing cooking and make up which are useless