sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

>Born and raisedin London

>shifted from movies such as "Gar Kab Aao Gay" to dramas. why? in his words, "films that were being churned out of the industry were very unimpressive and lacked class."

>why is he taking up so much plays?? coz all the dramas offered to him had the top notch directors and he got the main role in each one of them.

>Man, the cutie pie can dance. here is what he said, "It's true that I have a natural flare for dancing and I am pretty good at it!! But dancing has never been a goal that I have set out to achieve" However, he has done alot of shows in the past.

>His first project was an English long-play

>What does he think about his good looks?? He says that since there are no training schools for acting in pakistan, the only way one can survive is if they are natural born actors and ofcourse, good-looking!!

>Any character that he has played that is close to his heart? Such a role is still to come but there have been many, for instance the role in Ashfaq Ahmed's play 'Shalakot' was a memorable one so was Pervez Malik's 'Taqdeer' and ditto with Javed Fazil's 'Duniya Daari'.

if anyone can find more pix, plzzzzz post 'em. i recently saw his acting in asman se agay. he was so great, even though he didn't have the lead role.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have catched few episodes of Aasman sey aagey n u r rite sadaf he did a fabulous job in it..i have also seen his movie Nikah (shayad yehi naam tha)..he didnt had much to do in the movie but i thought that he was cute ofcourse after Shaan 😊..thanx for sharing though i'll try to find his pictures n will post them here
naughtynad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

~ Thanx a lot for da info!! 😉 ~

theone_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sadaf ,Thanx for sharing the info.........

I like him ,Magar kya karay ,india may pakistani serials nahi Air hotay hai.......

And If I came across any of his pics I will be delighted to share with u...........

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx theone-fan!! and i love ur avatar. it is sooooooooo cute!!!
Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like ahsan khan very much any one send the pics of ahsan khan 😃 👏