Fawad Mahira & "zara sa Lux": 2016 TVC

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guess who's back and slaying it in a new TVC?? 🥳🥳🥳
Fawad Mahira

In case you haven't guessed, this is an AT - commonly known as an appreciation thread but in this case an "aao taaro" post 😆😆😆 cause its been 24 hours and I've lost count of the number of edits, VMs, gifs - you name it! So yeah, lots to look at

Also, let's be nice to each other - "aao" and comment if you like, "aao taaro" and please chalay jao if you don't 😃

Here's a YT link to the ad:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natz thumbnail

Watch Fawad and Mahira rekindle on-screen chemistry

TWEET

Watch Fawad and Mahira rekindle on-screen chemistry

Published: April 8, 2016
301SHARES
TWEET EMAIL
Mahira and Fawad sizzle on screen with their playful chemistry.PHOTO: SCREENGRAB

Mahira and Fawad sizzle on screen with their playful chemistry. PHOTO: SCREENGRAB

Our favourite Humsafar couple is hitting the screens together once again! The two stars Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan, will be seen on TV soon for the LUX fragrance campaign.

Fawad has already created a storm in Bollywood while Mahira's debut Hindi film Raees is highly awaited. It is not surprising then for the two superstars to cross paths once again.

In LUX's new ad, Mahira and Fawad sizzle on screen, with their playful chemistry. One thing's for sure - these two share a strong bond, and their chemistry gives us major relationship goals.

Previously, a teaser for the LUX commercial was released in which both of them had their faces hidden from the camera, leaving viewers guessing. Thankfully, Mahira was gracious enough to reveal the news on Twitter with a shot of her from the ad's filming.

The Raees actor twirls around in a stunning peach dress in the teaser, which may hint at LUX's chosen fragrance for this season.

PHOTO: FILE

Mahira blindfolds Fawad with a peach silk cloth, ready to reveal her new look to him.

PHOTO: SCREENGRAB

And then a camera hovers in the background as the pair shares an intimate moment, after Mahira's big reveal

PHOTO: SCREENGRAB

During a Twitter Q&A, Mahira was asked which role she preferred Fawad in the most - or Zindagi Gulzar Hai " to which the actor responded "Fawad in Jutt and Bond! Raw and cool."

Watch the teaser here:

We've never been more excited about an ad:

PHOTO: TUMBLR

Read more: Fawad Khan , Mahira Khan

Edited by natz - 8 years ago
natz thumbnail

Edited by natz - 8 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
BTS:

Edited by serendipity. - 8 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh look...It is Mahira Khan after all!

The latest teaser released by Lux had us pulling our hair, but thankfully the TVC is out today and the suspense is over
ROZINA BHUTTO A DAY AGO

And here I was thinking that may be it is Ayesha Khan. Mahira Khan's hair definitely did look quite similar to Ayesha Khan's to be honest, and whoever suggested that wasn't exactly being a dodo. They had their reasons.

Read: Is that Mahira Khan with Fawad Khan in new Lux TVC?

Hold onto whoever is near you guys, because this TVC is over dosed with chemistry.

I'll give you around 10 seconds to recover yourselves and then you can continue reading. Lux has truly hit a jackpot by taking on Mahira Khan and Fawad Khan as their brand ambassadors. I was one of the few people who thought the duo will lose that 'Humsafar-magic' after a few appearances together. Because, you know, we're sane people and we'll get used to seeing two beautiful people together in one frame. What's the big deal?

But I guess, somethings never change. Their appearance (together) will always make us smile and catch our breath. While their last TVC was a bit too made-up; this one is quite enchanting.

Read: Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan in the new LUX TVC

Now, we're desperately waiting for their BTS video because we never get enough of them can we?

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gif from me ❤️
Edited by ZumSrK. - 8 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Such a lovely thread! Prettiness everywhere!

Not recovering from this Zara Sa Lux ka jhatka anytime soon 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

CAN I STEAL THIS? PLEASE AND THANK-YOU! 🤪
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You don't even need to ask Sanz :-*

Thank youuu ❤️

Here icon size!!

BlackStar. thumbnail