Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tabajahanzeb

The father is going to have to do major rafugari for everyone considering the way that b*stard is going. God, I hate Shakeel. Poor Zuffi. Taba did right thing by running away. What has happened to Jahanzeb's mom all of a sudden?

Yea the father needs to regret big tym, he is awful bas...and as of now i feel worse for Zuffi and Maida now...Taba atleast is lucky enough to be among such kind ppl...and i think Jazeib's mother will become alright soon, i saw the promo she was hugging Taba so im satisfied...but they showed Zuffi getting abused by Shakeel after marriage , ufh i hate him 😭 🀒
fairi_88 thumbnail
Shukar hai shukar hai shukar haiπŸ˜†
I love this scene

fairi_88 thumbnail
Poor Zufi, i just feel so bad for her😭
Shakeel k shakal dekh kar gussa char jata hai...😑
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
I hate Maida's mother the most actually...she's the most selfish woman ever. Sahi hua Maida ke saath. Poor Zuffi though...stupid dad of hers. I see his point too but really...I feel so bad for Zufi. I love TabaJahanzeb though, they are the cutest. And I kinda felt for the mom actually.
fairi_88 thumbnail

I hate Maida's mother the most actually...she's the most selfish woman ever. Sahi hua Maida ke saath. Poor Zuffi though...stupid dad of hers. I see his point too but really...I feel so bad for Zufi. I love TabaJahanzeb though, they are the cutest. And I kinda felt for the mom actually.

Actually i feel bad for Maida too, even she deserved better but kher the most worst situation is of Zufii, ufh that Shakeel he is disgusting to say the least the way he was behaving with Zufi was cringe worthy 🀒
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Taaba and Jaazib are love...
Loveliest pair of recents...
I want to ship these 2 real hard...πŸ€ͺ

Watched 20 epis in a go...

tabajahanzeb thumbnail
No kidding! Someone needs to make a VM on their cuteness. I loved the dinner table scene and I'm surprised Shakeel can be such an idiot to admit that he had bad intentions for Taba that night. God, Jazeb should kill him I swear.
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zufi is such a strong character! by far the strongest & most sensible one from them all

warna Maidas maa toh is such a waste so dump and annoying
Taaba & Zufis mom wasnt a big help either
Chachi and Shakeel toh tauba
The father is equally dump and cold-hearted logo ki baaton mein aage apni hi betiyon ki zindagi taba kar di
Maida is too nice to be true
Taaba got too sehmi hui from the events that happended

after watching last episode and seeing how she handles Shakeel I have developed respect for her ...
she agreed to marry shakeel for the sake of the family and her fathers reputation even tho she knew its gonna be hell usually in such cases its shown the character looses her self-respect, enthusiasm towards live and muted takes every shit that comes her way but thank god Zufi hasnt given up she still answers Shakeel back that to in a appropriate and sensible way

the father is slowly having doubts about his decisions I really hope he'll get Zufi talaak and bring her back home and aage study karne de
Edited by -Izna- - 8 years ago
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
I cried for everyone this episode. Shakeel is going to be exposed soon but poor Zuffi having his kid...now I'm torn on whether Shakeel should get his punishment or not.
fairi_88 thumbnail

No kidding! Someone needs to make a VM on their cuteness. I loved the dinner table scene and I'm surprised Shakeel can be such an idiot to admit that he had bad intentions for Taba that night. God, Jazeb should kill him I swear.

My blood boils at Shakeel πŸ˜† i want to kill him bas!