fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabajahanzeb

I love the scene where Jahanzeb is feeding Taba...my favourite scene so far. I really felt for poor Taba. But I'm worried about the next episode. It seems Jahanzeb gets shot there and he and Taba have a fight...oh god I hate Shakeel.

Yes Shakeel should have rotten in jail forever🤢 disgusting guy!
-Izna- thumbnail
Thank you @fairi_88 and @tabajahanzeb for the recommendation 😳 I started it last night on epi 4 now .. the storyline is keeping me hooked so far.. also interesting to see how so many characters with different thinking are living under one house.. looking forward to see how thinks gonna develope
thoo it just boils my blood how Taaba's dad tells her to shut up whenever she defense herself infront of Chachi even tho CHachi is the one who is talking BS 😵
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

Thank you @fairi_88 and @tabajahanzeb for the recommendation😳 I started it last night on epi 4 now .. the storyline is keeping me hooked so far.. also interesting to see how so many characters with different thinking are living under one house.. looking forward to see how thinks gonna develope
thoo it just boils my blood how Taaba's dad tells her to shut up whenever she defense herself infront of Chachi even tho CHachi is the one who is talking BS 😵

Glad that u re liking it, believe me it gets interesting with each passing epi...nd my blood boils too seeing how the father reacts, his one wrong decision is gonna ruin everyone's life
fairi_88 thumbnail
I cant believe this 😲 what the hell they got Maida married to that old guy 😡 was she a burden on the family or what, cant believe they can be this cruel

And Shakeel im sure is upto no good, now he will try to get married to Zufi im sure...disgusting guy
-Izna- thumbnail
^^IKR I feel so bad for Maida they got her married to that old guy and her mother I cant believe shaadi karane ke baad she is asking Chachi how is the guy, where does he live how many kids he have .. for real you ask this before getting your daughter married to someone not afterwards
and Chachi shamelessly keeps on lying about the guy -_- Maida didnt deserve this

and yeah saw preview now Shakeel shehzada wants Sufi ... Sufi is saying she'll kill herself but not marry shakeel but as expected Taya Mujjahid is forcing her ... duhhh now Sufi has to go through same shit

saari fassaad ki jarr shakeel hi hai

things are just getting worse

on a diff note that scene where Jahanzeb & Taaba are going out for ice cream and he is like bike pe chale was so cute
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

^^IKR I feel so bad for Maida they got her married to that old guy and her mother I cant believe shaadi karane ke baad she is asking Chachi how is the guy, where does he live how many kids he have .. for real you ask this before getting your daughter married to someone not afterwards
and Chachi shamelessly keeps on lying about the guy -_- Maida didnt deserve this

and yeah saw preview now Shakeel shehzada wants Sufi ... Sufi is saying she'll kill herself but not marry shakeel but as expected Taya Mujjahid is forcing her ... duhhh now Sufi has to go through same shit

saari fassaad ki jarr shakeel hi hai

things are just getting worse

on a diff note that scene where Jahanzeb & Taaba are going out for ice cream and he is like bike pe chale was so cute

Yes i agree , even i felt so bad for Maida and Zufi too, both are getting punishment for nothing...thank God Taba got out of this shitty family...but i would blame Maida's mother a bit too.. The way she was wailing about Maida's rishta and shadi k cards and all that , the whole family took a hasty decision...this is a message for all the parents as well, even if your daughter is getting elder or something still you have to be carefull while arranging their marriage, dont just throw them out of your life for the sake of marriage, cant believe the mother didnt even knew where the larkey wale live🤢

Nd each and every scene of Taba and Jazeib are realy cute, i have never liked mama's boy kind of heros, but Jazeib is an exception...
fairi_88 thumbnail
What kind of a family is this , they didnt even went for Maida's valima... 😕thank God Maida's mother is reacting a bit now...

Btw why is the behavior of Taba's mother in law changed , i dont like her attitude now...she should not blame Taba for all this mess

Feeling bad for Zufi already, Shakeel kea dunya ka akhri mard hai?????? 🤢
Every girl of family gets his rishta like seriously ????? 😡
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What did they achieve by marrying Maeda to that guy?
Is marriage really that important that just shove the girl out with anyone who walks on two legs?
Why is the mother worried now? I don't get this, are girls really a burden? I know of families that the girls never got married and are happy. Kissi aur ki khidmat aur jootay khaney say behter apnay Maa Baap ki khidmat kar lo.
And why hasn't anyone charged shakeel with attempted murder? Why isn't jahanzeb calling the police? Shakeel needs to be locked up.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

What did they achieve by marrying Maeda to that guy?
Is marriage really that important that just shove the girl out with anyone who walks on two legs?
Why is the mother worried now? I don't get this, are girls really a burden? I know of families that the girls never got married and are happy. Kissi aur ki khidmat aur jootay khaney say behter apnay Maa Baap ki khidmat kar lo.
And why hasn't anyone charged shakeel with attempted murder? Why isn't jahanzeb calling the police? Shakeel needs to be locked up.

I totally agree about Maida , the mother is realy annoying, i also said almost the same thing in my previous post that its a message for parents as well, dint just throw your daughters out of your house just to show the world that they are married...i mean the way Maida's mother did haye haye wen her that rishta got broken it seemed as if he was the last man on earth...but no mother was like shadi k cards a gye hain date fixed hai blah blah...just to show the world that her daughter is getting married she threw her in hell 🤢 nd this is the reality , parents do behave weird in a fear k log kea kahein gey...they dont actually realize k logo ne har haal mea hi kuch na kuch kehna hai

Nd im also waiting for Shakeel 's end, as it is a well etched drama with proper story and characters i hope we get to see a proper end for everyone, i just want to see how Shakeel gets punished and how the father is gonna regret for ruining his daughters life
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
The father is going to have to do major rafugari for everyone considering the way that b*stard is going. God, I hate Shakeel. Poor Zuffi. Taba did right thing by running away. What has happened to Jahanzeb's mom all of a sudden?