Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tabajahanzeb

I hate Shakeel too! :) Ushna's look in this is so beautiful as well, she looks young and fresh don't you think? I wish I knew how to make VMs lol because Taba x Jahanzeb are the cutest couple ever. You haven't even seen their cutest scene yet :) They just get cuter.

Yes she looks really innocent , and that hair style suites her character alot😳 even i dont know how to make vms😔
fairi_88 thumbnail
Such a puke worthy family 🤢That is the reason i hate joint family system...the family itself has no privacy of their own what so ever...had Taba's family been living alone the father would not have been so strict and hitler, he is heavily influenced by his brother and Shakeel...no offence to those who live in joint family, but to me joint family is like a hell, you cant do any thing on your own your dada dadi phopho chachi and all these would be there to interfere and give their own advices even if you dont need them...in drama Abroo same thing is happening, dadi has literally been turned into a hitler and making decisions without anyone's consent
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How many epis have aired yet? I m really interested to start this just kinda scared it might be too negative hence I havnt started yet
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

How many epis have aired yet? I m really interested to start this just kinda scared it might be too negative hence I havnt started yet

17 episodes have passed by, and no no its not too negative , even wen i saw the promos and teasers on tv i thought its too negative, but its such a cute story ...it has everything, love story , family politics etc
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
It is a really good drama for anyone thinking of starting it :) Very real as well.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Now i feel that its realy underrated may be because of the cast...its such a well executed story...
Just 2 more episodes to catch up, im just loving it😎
fairi_88 thumbnail
Such a cute scene☺️

fairi_88 thumbnail
I felt bad for Maida wen her rishta got broken...but wen her mother was doing haye haye, i was thinking why dont they get Maida get married to Shakeel (according to the family if Shakeel is suitable for Taba, y not Maida😆) how mean i am 😆
Watching episode 17 right now
fairi_88 thumbnail
OMG OMG they are realy thinking about Shakeel for Maida , are they crazy or is Shakeel the last man on earth...the men of this family are disgusting, 🤢 even now no one realizes how wrong they have done to Taba ...still they all are considering her the culprit and giving her badduas, my bad !
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
I love the scene where Jahanzeb is feeding Taba...my favourite scene so far. I really felt for poor Taba. But I'm worried about the next episode. It seems Jahanzeb gets shot there and he and Taba have a fight...oh god I hate Shakeel.