Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't get Dabbu and ji he even call Mehruji ๐Ÿ˜† Mushq haven't called Dabbu a name yet.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

i couldnt watch the promo, but OMG cant wait to see this...seemz like Dabbu will fall for Mushq very soon

It's uploaded on the Facebook page
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Yesterday's episode was good again! Can't believe Master Saab became so stone hearted that he did not even let his mom's last wish to happen! Felt bad for Mushq there! Everyone wishes to see our loved ones faces one last time before burial. That was a bit too cruel for me!

Dabbu and Mushq scenes are so good! This was what we were missing in the initial episodes! Next week's promo is โค๏ธ

Can't wait for their prem kahani to start๐Ÿ˜‰

The funeral part was so uncalled for. Master Saab is being spinless and a coward at the moment if he think sit at home and cry would get him anyway if he had been more understanding of his daughter in the beginning he wouldn't have end up like this I can't get over how quick he is to get her married to anywho thinking that would be a solution to his problems.
Mushq & Dabbu scenes are good I like how she is with Dabbu she isn't yelling and taking her frustration out on him but she is seeing him for the good person he is and I think she will end up falling for him too.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
From deeply in love with Fahad to falling for Dabbu?๐Ÿ˜• How do you fall from one person to another within a short span
has she fallen for dabbu?
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Not yet I think.. I just read that people think she will fall for him when she sees what a good person he is and he takes care of her
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
ARY excels in dragging and HUM seems to have caught the bug too
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
LOL... It's just the story right now is looking like 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam' Dabbu Bai phone got stolen so it will be even harder to find Fahad and on the search they might develop feelings for eachother. Mushq at the moment is still in love with Fahad.
Wondering though if Fahad will get married before they come face to face again?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

ARY excels in dragging and HUM seems to have caught the bug too

Hum shows are torture to watch at the moment expect for 'Zada yaar Kar' and Udaari is the only good Hum shows the others are just dragging & Dragging.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
HDDCS was different.. She was married to the guy and more than anything she was struck by how her husband is willing to take her to her love despite loving her so much.. the situations are completely different.. This one I can't wrap my head around.. I would rather that it goes the Ahista Ahista way (Not the pathetic hum drama, I mean movie)