Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I think this lady do business with girls and have a huge connection with police. She might brought Mushk home so she can sell her to some rich people or force Mushk to do bad things.

Though this show is a bizarre right now but there is a lesson to learn...never run away from your parents house with anyone!

I feel really sorry for Mushk!

That's true I thought about that too recently that men will come and go but you only have one family and she destroyed her relationship with her family.
But Mushq is already having doubts about the lady 'shelter' She's not dumb she's actually quick in noticing things.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Peview for next week I saw on facebook and is that Fahad & Mushq running away again from Madam goons?
what the
this serial should be titled as Bhagam bhaag 🤣
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I thought that's the last time Mushq & Fahad will even see eachother but looks like they're gonna meet up again even after her first meeting with Dabbu Bai. I fell the running away scene will come till the other episode and that's when Mushq gonna get injured and Dabbu will take care of her.
Looks like madan owns some kinda of prostitute shelter.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With goons following them it will be impossible for them to escape
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I thought that's the last time Mushq & Fahad will even see eachother but looks like they're gonna meet up again even after her first meeting with Dabbu Bai. I fell the running away scene will come till the other episode and that's when Mushq gonna get injured and Dabbu will take care of her.

Looks like madan owns some kinda of prostitute shelter.

Yup I thought so too that the lady is involved in prostitution! She doesn't give you the good vibes at all! How Fahad and Mushq are gonna part ways is the only interesting thing about this show! We still have no idea about it! I thought that from the last episode they are not gonna meet again as well but the promo shows otherwise!
Edited by I-Heart-Sanz - 8 years ago
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what the

this serial should be titled as Bhagam bhaag 🤣

🤣
That's a good one!
And it could also be titled Andar Band (Locked Inside)😆
Every episode someone is surely locked up!
Mushq in her room, then both Mushq and Fahad in jail and Fahad is also forced to stay in his room now😆
Edited by I-Heart-Sanz - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Yup I thought so too that the lady is involved in prostitution! She doesn't give you the good vibes at all! How Fahad and Mushq are gonna part ways is the only interesting thing about this show! We still have no idea about it! I thought that from the last episode they are not gonna meet again as well but the promo shows otherwise!

Yes I think she help Mushq out of jail so she can sell her for a good price and Mushq will soon realize it and try to escape.
I thought Fahad & Mushq will meet up again towards the end of the show but seems like this all goes back to killing Fahad off and Mushq getting injured.
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
@Simplypriceless Yes some guy was talking to Mushq in the promo! She will definitely figure it out sooner or later! Let's just hope they don't drag this too much! I want Dabbu and Mushq to meet already! I also feel that Fahad will die! But it will be so sad! He came back again for her!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

@Simplypriceless Yes some guy was talking to Mushq in the promo! She will definitely figure it out sooner or later! Let's just hope they don't drag this too much! I want Dabbu and Mushq to meet already! I also feel that Fahad will die! But it will be so sad! He came back again for her!

And I thought he didn't love her enough it seems like he does love her alot to come back for her I will fell bad if he dies. Fahad mother doesn't seems welcoming of Mushq so I'm wondering what he was thinking bringing her to Lahore? Where was he gonna take her?
The police officers are very unprofessional and tell lies Fahad should have check the ladies area after the SHO told him Mushq has already left.