Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Hi dear! Good to see you here as well๐Ÿ˜Š
Agree with you that some episodes are good while some isn't but I don't like the sidelining of the lead's story with side tracks. It's like they are given more screen space then the leads. That's the only disappointing thing! But hopefully, from next week, things change as some tracks are over. Want Dabbu and Mushq to meet๐Ÿ˜†

The first couple of episodes did focus on the 3 leads then after that they shift the focus over to the supporting characters while they weren't much development in the 3 leads story. I can't fell Mushq & Fahad love story due to not much development.
I can't believe it took over 12 episodes for the main characters to finally meet up. ๐Ÿ˜† And they're meeting next episode for sure that's Mushq standing infront of Dabbu Bai I could catch her hair only.

Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I can't believe u guys r actually watching this crapfest
Except for the addictive OST nothing is good in this show

The supporting cast are such a pain to watch

And there is no chemistry between sajal and Ahmed Ali which will make us feel for them
Is Mushq even gonna marry Dabbu or am I wasting my time on this show?
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The lady who bail Mushq out of jail looks suspicious and negative but her house is nice though.
.Eesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Is Mushq even gonna marry Dabbu or am I wasting my time on this show?

I cant predict if they are going to get married but if Mushq gonna live in Dabbu house then marriage is needed since the mohalla already cant mind there own business
The teasers of this show were so misleading
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Teaser no.3 track didn't start yet and yeah teasers were misleading NEVER expect Mehru to be such a big part in the story. Glad she's finally gone and I do fell the lady who rescue Mushq is negative I think that's Sundas character Mom.
The first episode was amazing but from the second episode this show went downhill just like sadqay tumharay
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Actually seeing Master Saab in every episodes and even precaps is annoying it's like the show is all about him. And I'm sure now he's not the dead person from the OST it's his mother who gonna die I fell.
I'm glad one annoying character is atleast gone
.Eesha. thumbnail
This is a love story drama but yet it doesnt fell like a love story