Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I watch this show on and off, someone please answer this question, the last time I saw it, dadi was ready to marry the younger sis to fahad. Younger sis also seemed interested, then why is that when dad found out about fahad and khushk, he over reacted( I assume since she ran away)?
If fahad was good enough for younger sis then why is he not good enough for khushk?

Jawab dena please :)

Khusk nhe mushq 🤣 🤣
Nd is ques ka answer hum gareebon ko bhe aj tak na mil saka 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
So Fahad hasnt ditched Mushq as of now...they are in separate jails...
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Good news is this show is not more than a 20 episodes show so it wouldn't drag like other ARY shows.

It is already a drag... I'm happy that it will end soon!

fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

It is already a drag... I'm happy that it will end soon!

If its not more than 20 episodez wen will they show us dabbu mushq track...i dread that it will be of one or two episodez only 😡
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think there track will be shown in 2 episode only that's alot of scenes they have together to fit it in only 2 episodes. 6 - 7 episodes is fair.
Apart from the fact Mehro track is finally over and Dabbu made the Fahad connections - good riddance.
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello😊
Just started watching this show! The pace is definitely very slow and there is just too little interaction between the leads. In other words, the episodes are dominated by side tracks then the real leads of the show. It's like the leads are the side tracks in this show. They only come for 10 minutes and the rest is given to Dabbu's GF, Mushq's family, the other gangster, Fahad's mom...

From the new promo, it looks like Mushq and Dabbu are finally going to meet in the next episode. The only reason why I intended to watch this show in the first place. Let's see how it goes. Just curious how and why Fahad leaves Mushq despite loving her so much.

Glad I just started this show. And all the episodes till now seem to be filler ones only and the real story will begin next episode onwards.

And love the OST of the show❤️
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Hello😊

Just started watching this show! The pace is definitely very slow and there is just too little interaction between the leads. In other words, the episodes are dominated by side tracks then the real leads of the show. It's like the leads are the side tracks in this show. They only come for 10 minutes and the rest is given to Dabbu's GF, Mushq's family, the other gangster, Fahad's mom...

From the new promo, it looks like Mushq and Dabbu are finally going to meet in the next episode. The only reason why I intended to watch this show in the first place. Let's see how it goes. Just curious how and why Fahad leaves Mushq despite loving her so much.

Glad I just started this show. And all the episodes till now seem to be filler ones only and the real story will begin next episode onwards.

And love the OST of the show❤️

Hey good to see you here and yeah the place of the show is slow expect for the first 3 episodes and epi 10 was gripping. Some episodes are fast-placed and some move really slow. I just caught the promo on facebook and it looks like Mushq & Dabbu are finally meeting. Fahad mother got him out of jail and Mushq is rescue by an upper class family.
looking forward to the next episode 😊

The OST is ❤️
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
A new song played through out the end of the promo I love the sound of it
I goes like this "Rabba... Mera vich yaar milade"
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didnt watch last episode yet will watch both in ago next week, atleast something to look forward to next week.
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Hey good to see you here and yeah the place of the show is slow expect for the first 3 episodes and epi 10 was gripping. Some episodes are fast-placed and some move really slow. I just caught the promo on facebook and it looks like Mushq & Dabbu are finally meeting. Fahad mother got him out of jail and Mushq is rescue by an upper class family.

looking forward to the next episode 😊

The OST is ❤️

Hi dear! Good to see you here as well😊
Agree with you that some episodes are good while some isn't but I don't like the sidelining of the lead's story with side tracks. It's like they are given more screen space then the leads. That's the only disappointing thing! But hopefully, from next week, things change as some tracks are over. Want Dabbu and Mushq to meet😆