Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
The promo for next week is uploaded and it looks like Fahad ditched Mushq and left her to rot in jail while he got out of the situation.

If Fahad really did this then its a spineless jerk move using and leaving a girl behind like that
what the! That is so not what his character is like
I think this new writer doesnt know what hes writing
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^It's the same writer his name is written on the promo.
Fahad looked dazed in yesterday episode he didn't look relieved & excited that Mushq is with him but him doing something like that? I didn't expect.
No the writer changed after episode 6
576281 thumbnail
What the!!!! I dropped this show because of the girl playing Mehru...I dropped Bheegi Palkien also for the same reason, the annoying lead actresses...Now I just read the updates of Bheegi as its more fun to actually discuss and diss the show in the drama thread...lol! But Mera yaar is not even worth commenting as of now...Its such a dead show, don't know what the makers are trying...It had so much potential with an awesome pairing of Sajal and Faisal but no, they had to bring in Fahad and now suddenly turn him into a loser...ufff!!!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No the writer changed after episode 6

The old writer name is still written on the promo's though
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

What the!!!! I dropped this show because of the girl playing Mehru...I dropped Bheegi Palkien also for the same reason, the annoying lead actresses...Now I just read the updates of Bheegi as its more fun to actually discuss and diss the show in the drama thread...lol! But Mera yaar is not even worth commenting as of now...Its such a dead show, don't know what the makers are trying...It had so much potential with an awesome pairing of Sajal and Faisal but no, they had to bring in Fahad and now suddenly turn him into a loser...ufff!!!

I know it's 11 episodes of total nonsense. The only thing I liked was Dabbu Bai & Stricker bromance was cute to watch. I always found Fahad character bland but this move he's going to take is the move of a spineless jerk. Now she's going to regret ever going against her father for him.
Not a single scenes of Dabbu & Mushq so far. That is the only reason why I'm sticking around because there track look really intense. I hope Mehru go away too soon she's annoying.
576281 thumbnail
Yaar, right now there are only 2 shows worth watching really...Tum mere kya ho and Dillagi!

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

The old writer name is still written on the promo's though

I guess both are writing together then...they must have left their brains at home
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Fahad character been confusing for the past 3 episodes I don't get why he would ditch her because he seems to truly love her. From the promo it looks like next episode will mark the end of Fahad character, Mushq is shown alone lock up in jail.