Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting episode.but aslam bhai .. irritating..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today episode was very interesting
Master Saab finally gets to knows that Fahad is the guy Mushk like and he wouldn't allow Fahad to take Mushk name publicity of the fact Fahad have a relationship with his daughter just so public wouldn't start criticizing him on his daughter character.

Mehru mother looks way too young to be her mother

Going by Precap seems Mehru will try to trap Mushk and her psychoness will unleash...

The Fahad & Mehru scene was so strange and awkward 🤢 Like where did his discomfort go? I'm sure he knows well for a fact Mehru likes him.

I want Mushk & Dabbu track to start soon but overall a enjoyable episode.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Dabbu Bai have too much drama and stress to worried about
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Master Saab is one hell of a stubborn guy, and I feel sorry for his students. The way he was slapping his adult daughter right and left, what he does with his students allah jane !!!
He liked Fahad for his other daughter, why he can't accept Fahad for Mushk?
And He is the one brought the indoor story to outdoor.. he could have just bring a mollah and get them get married and kick both of them from his house, instead he chose a big drama of getting Fahad bitten with village people.

Mehru another shameless girl and Fahad was enjoying she pampered him and fell asleep ahhaaha
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
That's why I can NEVER sympathize with Master Saab at all though I do fell for what he's going through but if he was a understanding and good father and Mushk was a selfish daughter then I would have sympathize with him but that's not the case there.

I hate his physical action of always slapping and attacking Mushk physically. Mushk is around 21 or 22 years old I'm sure she's old enough to make her own decision. He wants Fahad for Zeba but not for Mushk?

I love Dado for being the understand elder here unlike her son.

Fahad reactions to Mehru papering him shocked me he looks like he was enjoying it this time because back in the older episodes he used to fell uncomfortable with her flirting with him.

No comments on Aslam & Dabbu brawl of both wanting to take eachother down.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Musk is adult enough to chose who she wants to marry!
In our religion also girls have right to say yes or no.

This show is so far not up to the mark show!
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The slapping and attack are too extreme, according to new promo Zeba rishta arrives already and i think Mehru is up to no good.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

She doesnt care about anyone else but herself the only person she care for is Fahad only no matter how bad her father been to her they are tym when family and parents comes first, her dad is sick he doesnt have long more to live and she is the least concern for him

Shes not a good daughter or have any family value and master saab also needs to be more sensible and not try to get her married off to anywho!

Yes ur rite..both of them r wrong at one place or the other...i can understand mushk's stubborness because she wantz fahad at every cost, what i dont understand here or in general is that y the parentz resist or scold children for love marriage...now that wen master saab got to know about fahad he realized that he iz a good person, so what was the reason in the first place (in the first epi actualy) that made mushk run away fr fahad...obviously master saab wud have resisted the proposal...is it only the ego of parentz 😕 or what cud be the reason dnt knw
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Master Saab is one hell of a stubborn guy, and I feel sorry for his students. The way he was slapping his adult daughter right and left, what he does with his students allah jane !!!

He liked Fahad for his other daughter, why he can't accept Fahad for Mushk?
And He is the one brought the indoor story to outdoor.. he could have just bring a mollah and get them get married and kick both of them from his house, instead he chose a big drama of getting Fahad bitten with village people.

Mehru another shameless girl and Fahad was enjoying she pampered him and fell asleep ahhaaha

Ditto ! Agreed ! Dat iz what i want to know what was the reason in the first place which made master saab reject fahad fr mushk , they havnt given any back story nd the fact that the drama actualy started from the running away plan so we dont know what happened before...they should show it in flashbacks atleast 😕
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I been wondering as well why Master Saab & Dado didn't suggests Fahad for Mushk but they did for Zeba? Dabbu give the wrong advice too and a plan that went completely wrong. The best opinion would have been Fahad going to Master Saab house with his mother and ask to married Mushk.
Dabbu Bai image is ruined too infront of Master Saab so I'm wondering why would Master Saab even think of selecting him for Mushk? Unless Dabbu offer to married her himself? from OST Dabbu was dressed as a groom looking into the mirror and then another scene where he break the mirror. Those scenes looks intense and good I'm waiting for that track to come especially.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago