Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
ohhh i thought this was a diff project
hes doing another show with arij fatyma and samina peerzada titled as Aap ke liye
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You can easily recognized Faysal in that poster. It's not very hard actually and I seen Sajal posted a picture on Instagram in a red bridal outfit. like the one in the poster.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
More stills from Mera Yaar Miladay
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Faysal Qureshi and Sajal Ali's 'Meri Jaan' becomes 'Mera Yaar Mila Dey'

The team of 'Rang Laaga' (Anjum Shehzad and Big Bang Entertainment) comes together for another venture for ARY Digital.
2 DAYS AGO

Drama titles have suddenly become a very serious business. They should be, because they give out the first impression about a show or a drama serial, but why have makers become so indecisive?

Recently Haseeb Hassan's Tera Gham Aur Hum went from Dil-e-Jaanam to Mann Mayalwithin a span of few hours. The recent addition to this list is 'Big Bang Entertainment's' drama serial starring Faysal Qureshi and Sajal Ali.

Read: On the sets of Anjum Shehzad's untitled serial

Earlier reports suggested that the serial will be called Meri Jaan. HIP then paid a visit to the set and Anjum Shehzad, the director, confirmed that the title hasn't been decided yet. Now, Qureshi is kind enough to let his fans know that the drama serial's new title is Mera Yaar Mila Dey.

"The story is really interesting and quite different from the monotonous shadi, talaaq, aur dusri biwi dilemmas. It's a romantic story with love as the core topic which is an eternal and universal fact," Qureshi had shared with us earlier.

Read: What are Faysal Qureshi and Sajal Ali doing next? A serial with Anjum Shehzad

Mera Yaar Mila Dey is a romantic story with a social message) of a filmi girl (Sajjal Ali) and atapori guy (Faysal Qureshi), and will air on ARY Digital.

Link- http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1148819

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Ahmed Ali the guy from Guzaarish is in this too.
Firdous Jamal & Ahmed Ali on the set of 'MERA YAAR MILADAY' | COMING SOON.
Directed by Anjum Shahzad.
its annoying when they keep changing titles
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Here are two picture of Ahmed and Sajal uploaded on Big Bang facebook. I think I should add Ahmed Ali name on the title since he's popular. The show title is very long to fit other characters name. I like Meri Jaan better honestly.

Ahmed Ali on the set of 'MERA YAAR MILADAY'
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When does it start ? I like both male leads. Can't bring my self to care much for sajjal. Hope story is good. I am running thin with most of the shows currently. Nothing is interesting
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
No idea when it starts, it said coming soon only. It should start around March - April I'm guessing. Right now they're shooting.
More posters from Big Bang facebook. 😊

Big Bang Entertainment's signature project 'MERA YAAR MILADAY' | COMING SOON only on ARY DIGITAL.
Directed by Anjum Shahzad
Produced by Fahad Mustafa & Dr. Ali Kazmi

im not liking sajals look