Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont think Mushq and Dabbu bai will get married this soon they will be a few interaction between them before marriage happened.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Mushq's father just wants her to get married to someone, why can't Fahad just go and tell her father he wants to marry her? Problem solved!! Don't you think? lol
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MB_23

I dont think Mushq and Dabbu bai will get married this soon they will be a few interaction between them before marriage happened.

Or they will get married soon and love will come later? Offscreen stills and OST suggests that he married her because she's in his home.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl414

So Mushq's father just wants her to get married to someone, why can't Fahad just go and tell her father he wants to marry her? Problem solved!! Don't you think? lol

See... It's not that simple at all what Fahad needs to do is bring his mother to meet Master Sab and ask for her hands in marriage so he would know his daughter wouldn't be falling into the wrong hands. Maybe Master Sb doesn't like Fahad at all?! because they were caught red handed in a promo by Master Sab which leads to him slapping her.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Fahad became coward and left, now dabbu are in fault for breaking the marriage.. so, though he loves another girl but due to his guilt he will marry Mushq
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

story seems like Hum dil de chuke sanam + Arya ek deewana movie
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am eagerly waiting for next week and the week after ... i am sure hey will not show marriage next week... love that love -hate tention on screen between two main leads ... specially leads are good.
It would be stuopid if Fahad becomes a coward now after leaving everything for her
summer. thumbnail
loving this showw :D only watched the 1st epi yet and yet to decide which couple ill be rooting for :D
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I think Fahad became coward and left, now dabbu are in fault for breaking the marriage.. so, though he loves another girl but due to his guilt he will marry Mushq

Maybe that is the case too and I hope that would be the reason for him getting a beating from Dabbu and not because of Mehru leaching over him. She's all "Mera Dabbu' and flirting with him and then she's after Fahad at the sametime. Dabbu seems to be very much in love with her, I kinda fell bad for him after seeing the way he's treating her so nicely and she have her eyes on someone else.
I really hope it's not because of his misunderstanding of Fahad & Mehru that will make him beat Fahad up!

Mushq & Dabbu will end up getting married for sure. He already felt guilty of the fact he did something wrong to Master Sab. As much of a harsh punishment he have given to his daughter I honestly do fell bad for him... He became a laughing stock with his daughter running away from home and now having to announce to the crowd that the baraat is not coming.