Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Marriage plans already without even meeting eachother? seems like its going to be a forced marriage from both side because Dabbu wasnt very happy from the precap and he is in love with Mehru.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMG why is Dabbu marrying her when he was helping Fahad

Forced marriage. Teaser #3 scene is coming up where he said "Dekho aap donda pare ga, Shaadi bi hogi aur badhi bi hagi"
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

Marriage plans already without even meeting eachother? seems like its going to be a forced marriage from both side because Dabbu wasnt very happy from the precap and he is in love with Mehru.

I am wondering what will happened to her? She seems more interested in Fahad than Dabbu don't know what he sees in her!!
.Eesha. thumbnail
Finally watched the episode and i really liked it. I love how this show have all the factors from drama to comedy. I am liking Striker character alot the guy acts so well for his age. The bonding and interacting of the 3 guys looks so natural onscreen last scene was adorable.
.Eesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I am wondering what will happened to her? She seems more interested in Fahad than Dabbu don't know what he sees in her!!

She has her eyes set elsewhere there love story wouldnt last for long
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Who is this actor?

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Forced marriage. Teaser #3 scene is coming up where he said "Dekho aap donda pare ga, Shaadi bi hogi aur badhi bi hagi"

But why...I thought he was helping them
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Seems like another leader of the mohalla comes and Daboo won't like it. Daboo will have to marry Mushq for what reason really?
Striker says Dabbu must marry 'her' ... he meant Mushq but is Fahad in the scene when he said that?

In that precap it seems to be for a way out that Dabbu will have to end up marrying Mushq.
ufff I wonder what will happen now
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
It was a very interesting precap I'm looking forward to Dabbu and Master Sb (Mushq dad) Interaction and also the new side of Dabbu.