Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I like intriguing scenes, thats why I liked first episode

I honestly do too I liked the location and direction for Fahad and Mushq scene in the first episode they remains me of Salman & Aish in Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyan from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
But the dialogues in the second episodes was even better.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I can't wait for the episode I think it's either two opinions that might stop Mushq wedding with that old creep, Either Dabbu will save her or Mushq dad will have an heart-attack.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
It would be fun if Dabbu kidnaps her :P
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His dialogues alone in the last scene from the precap hinted that he kidnapped her but lets see what will happened!!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Fahad & Mushq scenes today were amazing which is making me fell bad for Fahad now like before I had doubts on his character but there scenes today were so good.
So Dabbu didn't kidnapped her as predicted but the marriage got canceled. And going by Precap it looks like Mushq & Dabbu will get married soon than expected I knew they would get married but I didn't expected it to be like this.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Nice work by the team not promoting it in the promo's though 👏 So now it all explains promo #4 I'm guessing he will be really harsh to her after marriage? (Hope I'm wrong)
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Missed the episode due to personal work, will catch up later
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I remember reading a past article about Dabbu character will behave according to the color of clothes he wore in the precap he is wearing grey so the grey shades side of him we see next week.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
It started with Fahad and Mushq chup ke meeting and then Mushq dad was talking to Dabbu about accepting some decision. Then later it shows Dabbu in the same grey shirt he wore in the beginning of teaser 3 he looked angry in the scene and was shouting. The last scene shown Striker telling Dabbu to married Mushq.
OMG why is Dabbu marrying her when he was helping Fahad