Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
How do you guys know if he's playing a bad boy or not? I still can't figured out.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This show replace mere ajnabi ?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Another still
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

This show replace mere ajnabi ?

No idea. This show might go on air April to May I guess! When is that one ending?
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

How do you guys know if he's playing a bad boy or not? I still can't figured out.

Are you new to watching the desi dramas? Desi dramas have a few stereotypes and they hardly ever go against them...For one,.if you spot a guy sporting daadi waadi, with multiple accessories on his body like rings and bracelets etc then he is most certainly a gunda with a heat of gold!😆
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I like FQ in these bad boy roles 🤣

Me too...in fact I like all guys in bad boy roles..I like the possessiveness the attitude n how the female lead sweeps them off their feet..

I loved faysal as bad boy in bashar momin n Umm e kulsoom. Do u know any other serials where he has played a bad boy role?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Are you new to watching the desi dramas? Desi dramas have a few stereotypes and they hardly ever go against them...For one,.if you spot a guy sporting daadi waadi, with multiple accessories on his body like rings and bracelets etc then he is most certainly a gunda with a heat of gold!😆

I do watch Desi drama. I use to watch 4lions shows and ST shows on love/hate relationships. I just never look into details lol...
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sajal is looking so pretty so elegant... I love this girl...she s way to good..so expressive... She s a beauty...faysal is my all time favourite hero..I love to see him in tuxedo..he s a heartthrob
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Me too...in fact I like all guys in bad boy roles..I like the possessiveness the attitude n how the female lead sweeps them off their feet..

I loved faysal as bad boy in bashar momin n Umm e kulsoom. Do u know any other serials where he has played a bad boy role?

We only have two type of male leads...One is bad boy types and the other is furniture types(basically hanging around as a decoration while the female lead is doing everything else...)...So yes, I prefer bad boy types too...Its wayyy better than furniture...
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Sajal is looking so pretty so elegant... I love this girl...she s way to good..so expressive... She s a beauty...faysal is my all time favourite hero..I love to see him in tuxedo..he s a heartthrob

Yes she is and her pairing with Faisal is looking good and interesting too...Hope the show turns out to be something good...