Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^Could be, I don't know him.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Here is an article on this show.

What are Faysal Qureshi and Sajal Ali doing next? A serial with Anjum Shehzad

"It's a romantic story with a social message beautifully embedded in it," Anjum Shehzad on his upcoming project
WAJIHA JAWAID DEC 14, 2015 12:13PM

Faysal Qureshi and Sajal Ali are all set to grace the small screen in Anjum Shehzad's upcoming drama serial, Meri Jaan.

Produced by Big Bang Entertainment, the serial has been directed by Anjum Shehzad. The cast includes big names like Firdous Jamal, Ayesha Khan, Ahmed Ali, and Syed Fazal Hussain.

It is the same team from ARY Digital's Rang Laga - including Faysal Qureshi, Anjum Shehzad, and Big Bang Entertainment.

Read: Faysal Qureshi, Aijaaz Aslam, and Naveed Raza pay tribute to APS massacre

The drama's lead actor Faysal Qureshi, spoke about working with Sajal Ali and said that he had fun shooting with her.

"Sajal is an amazing and promising actress. Among the current crop of young performers, she has already proved her mettle with several successful plays to her credit. Her ability to emote her character on-screen is commendable."

The drama's director, Anjum Shehzad chose to remain tight-lipped, but state the following:

"I can't tell you much about the serial except that it's a romantic story with a social message beautifully embedded in it. People have loved Faysal as the flirt Aashiq Hussain in Rang Laga and in this drama they get a chance to see him in an entirely different light."

Shezad spoke about his relationship with Faysal Qureshi and stated that they started their television careers more or less at the same time,

"Faysal's talent doesn't need any introduction. He is one of the finest actors of our industry and it's always great fun to work with him on any project," he added.

The drama is currently in shooting phase and after a 40 days spell, it will go to the editing table. It will air on ARY Digital.

Link - http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1148556

i thought the shooting hasnt started
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i thought the shooting hasnt started

Shooting started since 3 weeks back Faysal posted a picture of Instagram that he is teaming up with Rang Laga team again.
Yeah I saw that pic...but I thought it isnt started yet
and now hes saying he had fun working with sajal
to shooting khatam bhi ho gayi?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Shooting might have started long back I guess!
well they only mentioned it a few days ago on their fb page
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Pata Nahi, I just saw the pictures from 3 weeks ago on Instagram. Sajal is also shooting for her film with this same director, she shoot for ZKHH 2 days back and yesterday she shot for this one.
Dont like sajal but waiting bcoz of fq
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
faisal 's show are kind of semi terrible lately. No fault of his acting or anything but stories are just blahhh. Sajjal i thingk can be only paired with a 10 yrs old . She is so petite and face is so tiny as well. I cant pic her with a man of any type. she should play children's role i feel. girl , woman has to have presence on the screen but this one looks nothing more than a 10 yrs old kid.