Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

My 2nd vid on these two.. made it long back..I wanted to explore Ahmer's angsty side through this VM which obviously didn't come through😆.. didn't have the inspiration to finish it. Finally found the inspiration to upload it though😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0gztK14n_M[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers,
Samridhi
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

My 2nd vid on these two.. made it long back..I wanted to explore Ahmer's angsty side through this VM which obviously didn't come through😆.. didn't have the inspiration to finish it. Finally found the inspiration to upload it though😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0gztK14n_M[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers,
Samridhi

Awesome 😃

Word Count: 1

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

I'm glad Hina sees things clearly. And why is Ahmer being such a coward? What is he so afraid of? Even Maheen can see he and Hina are in love. So why can't he see it? And when Maheen talked about his and her engagement, why was he just going along with it, like it's already a done deal? Ugh!! Wish a brick would fall on his head at one of his construction sites, and knock some sense into him! 😡

😆😆 @bold,Love the way you said it, Seriously I am getting tired with his behavior.😡 I love Hina's character, the way she is handling the situation, she is one strong woman, she knows what she wants and she will make sure she fights till the end,I really hope so..I want Hina to drive him really crazy to the edge, finally he will give up and accept that he loves her. I do not get when he clearly knows she in in love with him, why not confess.. Anyway I really hope we get a beautiful confession, we have waited for long and we deserve it😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I think Ahmer is too brainwashed by Maheen at the moment she keep telling him Hina is a child. I guess he fells Hina isn't mature enough to be a mother to Hira?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mahin said just to pretend about engagement but Ahmer took it on phase value and bought a ring...someone hit him with a danda...I'm so mad on him.
And he so expertly hid his emotion and smiling...arghhh
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is this a good show wroth watching? I like the OST and the scenes from it looks good.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MB_23

Is this a good show wroth watching? I like the OST and the scenes from it looks good.

Its a beautiful love story. The leads are just LOVE. Give it a try.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I saw this on All Pakistani drama page and thought I post it here even Mikaal shared it on Instagram.

Finally PTV is having viewership with its mega serial ' Tum Mere Kiya ho ! it is considered to be one of biggest hit of PTV in past 5 years ! sajal Ali , Meekal Zulfiqar and Kiran Haq Starer drama serial is on top of rating chart in Thursday slot ! every episode of Tum Mere Kiya ho has around 200000 views on youtube ! What do you think of this drama serial give feedback !
written by Mehrunnisa Khan
Directed by Siraj Ul Haq
Produced by 7th Sky Entertainment
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I saw this on All Pakistani drama page and thought I post it here even Mikaal shared it on Instagram.

Finally PTV is having viewership with its mega serial ' Tum Mere Kiya ho ! it is considered to be one of biggest hit of PTV in past 5 years ! sajal Ali , Meekal Zulfiqar and Kiran Haq Starer drama serial is on top of rating chart in Thursday slot ! every episode of Tum Mere Kiya ho has around 200000 views on youtube ! What do you think of this drama serial give feedback !
written by Mehrunnisa Khan
Directed by Siraj Ul Haq
Produced by 7th Sky Entertainment

That shouldn't come as a surprise...Of the current lot of the dramas that are being aired, TMKH is easily the most impressive one with its simple and beautiful story and a dream like couple playing the leads...Its not every drama you get such a couple who are both flawless and equally endearing to the audience...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^It's a big hit for the channel, I'm glad the show is gaining getting what it deserves.