Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

He ruined my most anticipated scene πŸ˜†

yeah she was so nervous to spell her feelings out to him and bame he was like i am going to marry pyschom😲
the storm happened at the right time and hina is like a big storm is about to happen.
.Shiva. thumbnail
she is so despo to marry ahmer🀒 i have never seen a girl like her who is so cheap.

i hate it how ahmer said i am going to marry you ew😑😑😑😑 i am glad hina is going to rub it in ahmer face is he is happy or not. she is not going to let him so just like that. she said she has seen love for her in his eyes and she loves him to so forget about psychom getting ahmer. this is going to be a war. hina is getting stronger day by dayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
576281 thumbnail
Yes I am glad Hina isn't going to make it any easy for Ahmer...and that Maheen, she knows that Ahmer doesn't even love her and agreed to marry her just for the sake of Hina but still she is okay with it...heights of desperation!
I am loving how Hina isn't even trying to hide her feelings in front of Ahmer...She has always been very transparent with him and continuing to be so...I think she will drive him to the point where he will have to address her feelings directly by saying 'yes' or 'no'...I am loving how strong our girl Hina is...
.Shiva. thumbnail
hina is going to make ahmer life a living hell. if she is going to suffer then he will to. i love how she question him directly is he happy and he was taken back like what and she was like hm i don't think soπŸ‘πŸ‘

she is going to burst for sure i think just poke her one more time she will give it back b/c she knows ahmer loves her to.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol atleast she got brains to figured out things.
576281 thumbnail
Today's episode is not as much fun as the last weeks but the story took a huge leap forward which is a good thing...Now its just a matter of time before Ahmer is forced to come out of his cocoon and accept Hina's feelings for him...I only see all good things in the coming episodes as far as Ahmer-Hina-Hira story is concerned...
I just have a bad feeling that something is going to happen to Maheen's son which is the only thing which will help her snap out of the trans that she is in right now...:(
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Today's episode is not as much fun as the last weeks but the story took a huge leap forward which is a good thing...Now its just a matter of time before Ahmer is forced to come out of his cocoon and accept Hina's feelings for him...I only see all good things in the coming episodes as far as Ahmer-Hina-Hira story is concerned...

I just have a bad feeling that something is going to happen to Maheen's son which is the only thing which will help her snap out of the trans that she is in right now...:(

Me too I think he might die I hope not though :( That be too depressing, poor kid 😭
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I need to catch up with this show! Haven't watched the last 2 episodes. Any idea on how many episodes left? They better not leave everything for the last episode.

Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I'm glad Hina sees things clearly. And why is Ahmer being such a coward? What is he so afraid of? Even Maheen can see he and Hina are in love. So why can't he see it? And when Maheen talked about his and her engagement, why was he just going along with it, like it's already a done deal? Ugh!! Wish a brick would fall on his head at one of his construction sites, and knock some sense into him! 😑
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

I'm glad Hina sees things clearly. And why is Ahmer being such a coward? What is he so afraid of? Even Maheen can see he and Hina are in love. So why can't he see it? And when Maheen talked about his and her engagement, why was he just going along with it, like it's already a done deal? Ugh!! Wish a brick would fall on his head at one of his construction sites, and knock some sense into him! 😑

@Bold-🀣🀣

Word Count: 1